'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
rarely do I watch behind the scenes shyt but it’s cool seeing lil breh with his acting coach…he just turned 10 a couple days ago…it’d be cool to see him get more opportunities in shows/movies
choosing good roles is the key

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t know about you guys but….

I’m starting to get a tiny feeling none these stories are going to have a happy ending

you-dont-say-nicolas-cage.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I'm curious about
Is what is the casting crew gonna do about Ellie's character for season 2? Bella Ramsey is doing great, but by Last of us 2 Ellie is like a foot taller. Also Bella looks too much like a kid even without taking height into account. They gotta cast somebody else imo.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They were basically the same
Fedra - Raped and tortured innocent ppl there were pose to be protecting, for almost 20 years
KC Rebels - Rose up against Fedra and killed all collaborators. No matter what reasons they had to talk to Fedra. They did and led to ppl leading the fight against Fedra being raped and tortured.

How is that the same?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
One thing I'm curious about
Is what is the casting crew gonna do about Ellie's character for season 2? Bella Ramsey is doing great, but by Last of us 2 Ellie is like a foot taller. Also Bella looks too much like a kid even without taking height into account. They gotta cast somebody else imo.
The more I think about it I think they just make her look slightly older with makeup..

Ellie is 14 in this game and in the show. I don't know too many girls that actually grew in height after 14...

I've been bouncing around the idea of them making Abby black for some reason:skip:

Not gonna happen but lol

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Fedra - Raped and tortured innocent ppl there were pose to be protecting, for almost 20 years
KC Rebels - Rose up against Fedra and killed all collaborators. No matter what reasons they had to talk to Fedra. They did and led to ppl leading the fight against Fedra being raped and tortured.

How is that the same?

They were worse, in that they were so blinded by revenge that they got a city that lasted for 20 years destroyed in 2 weeks :dead:.
They also were actually aware (due to the sinkholes) that the infected were actively tunneling under the town, but they willfully ignored it because they were entirely focused on going after ONE guy.

At least FEDRA was able to keep the people relatively safe.