'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well they made Tommy's wife black for the show and she's not going to die. I promise. :dead:

And remember she was moreso the one in charge of that little settlement
maybe they'll keep the audience on our toes and have her die after 10 minutes of screen time , just to keep us guessing :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: 904

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Most recent episode was basically The Walking Dead with HBO seasoning.

The shyt is an easy watch but it's crazy how much hype a show is getting that is this generic and formulaic.

I played the games and liked them but the bar is so much lower for story in games than in film/tv so this shyt just ain't hitting like that.

How many times are we gonna run the resistance that becomes worse than the enemy storyline

:comeon:

fukk that centrist liberal ass bullshyt :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is why this show is amazing. Because although we’d like a 1:1 copy, some of this won’t translate to screen and won’t invoke the same emotions.

And this wasn't us going, "Hey, we're going to subvert expectations." It was really more like, "Well, what if there is a sadness to this?" Because we understood...we weren't going to get the same value from presenting the action the way that the gameplay did. That watching it on television that there was a lot of ducking and shooting back, and ducking and shooting back. It just sort of isn't -- it's not the show. But I'm obsessed with the cul-de-sac and I'm obsessed with the sniper.

Then the thought was, "Well, what if he stinks? What if the sniper is really bad and all Joel has to do is just get around and get in there?" And then the next question is, "Well, why is he bad?" The answer is, he's really old. He can't see. And this is sad because when you are dealing with the citizen brigade, this is often what you're dealing with. It's not trained military soldiers, these are people. And this guy...has seen a lot because -- let's say he's, what, 80. That means for 60 years of his life he was living in a perfectly normal world and the last 20 went to shyt. And the sadness there. God only knows the amount of grief he has gone through.

When Joel walks in there, I think, Joel can already see it in the guy's eyes, he's going to commit suicide-by-cop here. He doesn't want to be here anymore. And [Joel's] begging him not to. He doesn't want to. He doesn't want to kill this guy. He doesn't want to hurt this guy. But this guy's had it. He's done.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most recent episode was basically The Walking Dead with HBO seasoning.

The shyt is an easy watch but it's crazy how much hype a show is getting that is this generic and formulaic.

I played the games and liked them but the bar is so much lower for story in games than in film/tv so this shyt just ain't hitting like that.

How many times are we gonna run the resistance that becomes worse than the enemy storyline

:comeon:

fukk that centrist liberal ass bullshyt :camby:
I fukk with the Walking Dead but this is disrespectful lol

Acting, Effects, Budget, Writing, Story, Music…all miles better here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tell your uncle he's too old to
be an incel fukk nikka in this era
and to get some shut the fukk up.
9loFoNw.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Damn CP :russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Interestingly, the actress who plays Kathleen (Melanie Lynskey) is from New Zealand. She does a great American accent.

Also, she used to be slimmer in her younger days lol.