'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On thing that I'm not sure how I feel about is in the game it feels like Henry is as capable as Joel where as in this one he is just a regular dude and not really out there like that He is also like 10-15 years younger than he was in the game. Hard to judge how I feel about that change because the actor killed it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LMFAO.

You let your kids watch people getting stabbed and shot at in the head. Kids being burned in a fire.

But two dudes kissing is where you draw the line.

If it was two chicks kissing would you draw the line?
No wonder kids are fukked up now.

Don't get me wrong I thought that this episode was going to graphic shyt, but it was pretty tame for HBO standards.

I am going to quote myself.

I can't believe there are shyt parents out there letting their kids watch this show especially after the last episode.

Scust for real.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On thing that I'm not sure how I feel about is in the game it feels like Henry is as capable as Joel where as in this one he is just a regular dude and not really out there like that He is also like 10-15 years younger than he was in the game. Hard to judge how I feel about that change because the actor killed it.

imo all the changes to Henry are to lay more obvious groundwork for what’s coming with Joel and Ellie at the end. bc he’s less physically capable, what he did hits harder. they were trying to do something similar with Kathleen.

and if this regular joe is willing to betray an entire city to protect his brother… :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Rat King in season 2/3 is gonna be DISGUSTING.

they’re gonna have to straight up cg that one, unless they do some jim Henson 20 person puppet shyt with it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they cut out shamblers. They mostly spread spores.

It makes sense as they changed their origin from being survivors to being QZ citizens. It also makes the decision for Henry to take his life make a bit more sense, the first persona he actually physically kills is his brother, thats like a nightmare scenario for him.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I'm loving how OP they made the infected vs. the video game.

In the video game, encounters with the infected could get tedious, and because you would get so many weapons, ammo, and crafting items, you could even take a bloater 1v1, but in the show they heightened just how much of a gap it is between humans and the infected.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Aight, they explained why Kathleen was the leader and I bought the reason so I ain't got shyt to complain :hubie:
To be fair most of the people that are complaining about it...usually hate to see women doing anything... :ehh:

They could have said she was a former military trained assassin that led a team of mercenaries on 100 missions and they still would have a issue

little-rascals.gif

Last edited: