'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Reminded me of this crazy bytch :mjlol:

giphy.gif
Still the GOAT episode of tv:laff::laff::laff:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
That series is gonna be ass, I just know it

Amazon is going to fukk it up I feel like.

Meanwhile TLOU is 5 for 5
Yeah forget that the budget required to create that world is probably 10 times the 100+ million it cost to make the Last of Us.

Who the hell can they find that's 6'5ish, solid muscle, and can act his ass off to play Kratos?

Christopher Judge's voice is so iconic I just couldn't see a lesser powerful voice playing him..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GAME PLAYERS ONLY:

They really making a lot of parallels between Henry and Joel's future actions, was it that apparent TLOU1? I don't recall Henry's backstory

no thats a new backstory for Henry. Henry does sort of ‘sacrifice’ joel and ellie in the QZ to save Sam but he ends up coming back and saving joel and Ellie after they almost drown

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yeah forget that the budget required to create that world is probably 10 times the 100+ million it cost to make the Last of Us.

Who the hell can they find that's 6'5ish, solid muscle, and can act his ass off to play Kratos?

Christopher Judge's voice is so iconic I just couldn't see a lesser powerful voice playing him..
Dude that played Doctore in Spartacus would be perfect :wow:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
GAME PLAYERS ONLY:

They really making a lot of parallels between Henry and Joel's future actions, was it that apparent TLOU1? I don't recall Henry's backstory
In the game Henry didn't really have a backstory. Neither did the group trying to kill Henry.

They've done a good job giving them both purpose.

I'm not gonna lie, they're making this better than the game in some areas fleshing out certain things..

I've always had a slight problem with Ellie's reasoning for being so upset with Joel. I never thought of what he did as being THAT big of a deal. The layers they'd added to Ellie already makes it make more sense to me.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh ppl aren't going to just become leaders out of respect for someone else in situations where ppl are struggling to survive e

Spin yall narrative tho
Breh, the scene where she talks about how close her and her brother was, to me, indicates that they were extremely close as adults and she likely played some role while he was leader.

I don't think her brother died and they took her from can stacking duty to be the new leader.