'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
579f248a867d51ca5c8a147789ef147a.png

Those the running times that have been floating around.
Game of thrones episodes lasted about 50 minutes. So anything more than that is a plus.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Is there anyone here that hasn't played the game? :ld:

It's no fun discussing it with people who basically have an outline to how the whole shyt's gonna go.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
For the ppl saying she doesnt seem fit to be the leader, looks like that is the point of the character :manny:

This is the most duh statement of all time, and I'm sort of surprised so many people didn't realize that.

Obviously the creators aren't interested in maintaining the typical tropes and stereotypes we see in this genre. Evidenced by:
  • Non-blue eyed, blonde-hair actress playing Sarah in episode 1.
  • Macho man/Bear Grylls-esque survivalist being a gay homosexual in episode 3.
  • A typically nameless thug raider is revealed to be a scared and desperate kid, who cop pleas when faced with his own mortality.
Lynskey is right about the character being interesting, but dead wrong about people choosing the best leaders in the future. That has never and will never happen. People are way too superficial, vain and choose leaders for stupid reasons.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

For the ppl saying she doesnt seem fit to be the leader, looks like that is the point of the character :manny:

People stereotype everything about this show fitting some agenda or whatever but the point of a show like this is that once the apocalypse happens none of the stereotypes matter anymore and its about who steps up to allow people to survive
For instance Joel this episode literally said he is not a good man and he has ambushed and killed innocent people. Well I don't care if I was in Ellie's position he is the main one protecting me IDC why anything else would matter.

In a situation where the gov't is literally running the QZ like a fascist camp you think the people who engage in a revolt or uprising are caring about how tough or pretty someone is looking when they need a competent leader?

I'm surprised all this needs to be explained in general this show is not that far from the walking dead but it doesn't need to hold your hand that much

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Soooo I can’t be the only one that finds it unbelievable that the actress they used for Kathleen is running KC

First, the actress has no prowess…how are we to believe she’s commanding military units with her dull ass delivery? Completely unbelievable to me that groups of militants and killers are following her lead.

Second…you’re 20 years into a global apocalypse…everyone is eating a can of food per day for 2 decades…HOW TF ARE YOU PUDGY?! Wtf provisions this bytch gets that the rest of the world isn’t privy too?

They needed to cast some sort of boss bytch that’s fit and has a commanding presence for anyone to believe she’s got the power to command men. Another whiff by the production team that CLEARLY has an agenda. Lemme guess…Kathleen eats p*ssy too?
Yeah her casting isn’t hitting. I have no problem with it being a female leading the group but she looks like she’s the type that was complaining about her macchiato before the fungus popped off, not the type to be bossing around a bunch of don’t tread on me bearded white mercs

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah her casting isn’t hitting. I have no problem with it being a female leading the group but she looks like she’s the type that was complaining about her macchiato before the fungus popped off, not the type to be bossing around a bunch of don’t tread on me bearded white mercs
Eh, she might've also been one of those crazy ass moms that had her family organized to a fault, knew exactly how much food would need to last a certain amount of time, and delegate shyt.

shyt goes bad and she's able to get people to stay organized, procure food, figure out how to keep things in order and she's put in a leadership position.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Eh, she might've also been one of those crazy ass moms that had her family organized to a fault, knew exactly how much food would need to last a certain amount of time, and delegate shyt.

shyt goes bad and she's able to get people to stay organized, procure food, figure out how to keep things in order and she's put in a leadership position.
Overbearing soccer mom / president of the middle school moms club vibes. True :patrice: