'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on ResetEra calling this episode filler.
Someone asked dude "how can you call this episode filler, but not call last week's episode filler? :mjlit:"
Dude: "Because episode 3 transcended the series. It was the stand out episode regardless of advancing the overall arc."

Like.......you just described why episode 3 can be called filler...........:stopitslime:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas on ResetEra calling this episode filler.
Someone asked dude "how can you call this episode filler, but not call last week's episode filler? :mjlit:"
Dude: "Because episode 3 transcended the series. It was the stand out episode regardless of advancing the overall arc."

Like.......you just described why episode 3 can be called filler...........:stopitslime:
Why u over there at that tranny loving site? :heh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My guess is the girls brother was probably the rebel leader and then Fedra killed him and she took over. At the start when she was interrogating the doctor she was talking about him.
Yep. I thought it was this or the people didn’t want a military person after Fedra it was put upon her cause her brother went down as a martyr

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
yall gotta chill, these are kinda spoilerish

Why we got TLOU2 spoilers in here when we in Season 1 of the this???? :why:
Because this ain't house of the dragon and the mods don't care

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If people see spoilers, use the report function and give me context. I never played the games and I haven't even started watching this yet so I have no idea what yall are even talking about.

Or maybe @Jax has done one or the other, I'm not sure. But I have no idea what is or isn't spoilers for this.

Fred.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
The way they changing things around and putting such an emphasis on Kathleen wanting Sam and Henry you think
Kathleen puts a bullet in Sam’s head?
That’s where I’m going with this.