'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I never noticed the parallels between Bill and
Ellie in TLOU 2
:ohhh:

Episode 3 still fukking me up because I don't get how people didn't think it was way too convenient for Frank to "fall in love" so quickly. Way too much benefit to his situation, which makes the whole love story fall flat to me. I'm just too cynical I guess?

One of my friends said maybe I just don't like gay relationships, but looking back I'm not really that sucked into any relationships period I guess :manny: if it had been Francesca instead of Frank I would have thought she was a gold digger the entire time
People fall in love quickly everyday IRL.

You been on The Coli too much breh.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
is your username a reference to what you like? i like tight p*ssy. maybe i should name myself as such

no bones in my closet.

full

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
yeah playing the game you know about Bill and Frank, but HBO really had to show all that huh :aicmon:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the episode and the "gay shyt" was a little bit of kissing - dafuq are you all complaining about?

In saying that, this show has pacing issues - the first half hour was sloooooowwwwwww.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Hope tonights episode actually moves the story forward.
The entire last episode resulted in Joel committing to protecting Ellie and bringing her west. Prior to reading Bills letter, he didn’t really give a shyt about her. Now he does…which is literally the entire point of the story.

So, you know…some plot progression, I’d say.