'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The entire last episode resulted in Joel committing to protecting Ellie and bringing her west. Prior to reading Bills letter, he didn’t really give a shyt about her. Now he does…which is literally the entire point of the story.

So, you know…some plot progression, I’d say.
nikkas really skimming through these episodes :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:duck:what episode did you watch. That letter and the car battery took 5 minutes of the episode tops.
The significance and weight of the letter took the other 55.
Don’t worry, there will be plent more scary zombie head shots in coming episodes

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
People saying ratings is going to tank because of episode 3. In these times? I’d bet the ratings continue to slowly rise like it has been doing. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. Tonight’s episode looks really good.
Episode 3 got more coverage than any prior episode. nikkas thinking it will tank are just being foolish.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
People saying ratings is going to tank because of episode 3. In these times? I’d bet the ratings continue to slowly rise like it has been doing. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. Tonight’s episode looks really good.
if there will be a drop it won't be because of that
we have the grammy's, Super Bowl, and then the Oscer's coming up
I sense viewership going up though

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
People fall in love quickly everyday IRL.

You been on The Coli too much breh.
Man after being alone for four years, lizzo could pop up at my hideout and I'm wifing her day one :mjcry:

Lmao, okay I agreed with @RamsayBolton that the relationship felt too rushed, but this is a good point. Would it have seemed natural if Frank were a beautiful woman instead of a man? Maybe... but my initial reaction was the partnership was purely self-serving from Frank's perspective, and closeted gay Bill was taken advantaged of. That's why I wasn't really moved by the sort of agreed suicide pact they made at the end of the episode. I think I still would have felt that way regardless of Bill's partners' sex.

TLOU story works because we see the full arc of Joel and Ellie's relationship throughout the course of the game. Because of the things that we see happen to them, their actions later on make more sense and are believable.

I don't think episode 3 was great at portraying Bill and Frank's motivations. Sure, I suppose Bill revealed his to some degree in his letter, but, again, I'm more of the school of thought that it's better to show the audience than just to straight up tell them.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe they made a whole episode on Bill and his gay lover. Druckman is such a hack fakkit