'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 is boutta expose a lot of these gamers media literacy :mjlol: I’m already looking forward to it:blessed:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotcha. I think the TV crowd will fukk with it.
I think anybody with an open mind would :manny: the execution behind the different perspectives (especially with pacing) coulda been better, which they have a chance to potentially address, but the main choice isn’t even that crazy in TV and Film.

nikkas get shot everyday B :lolbron:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think anybody with an open mind would :manny: the execution behind the different perspectives (especially with pacing) coulda been better, which they have a chance to potentially address, but the main choice isn’t even that crazy in TV and Film.

nikkas get shot everyday B :lolbron:
One of the reasons people loved GoT so much is anybody can get it, don’t matter who you are. When they see Joel get murked in the first couple episodes the internet gonna be buzzing

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The last of us episode 3 was disappointing and corny. I'll stop watching this show if we see another episode like this.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Just saw episide 3. Yea it was gay but the acting directing and writing on this episode was really good.

If you can't enjoy the episode cuz of the gay shyt then that's on you the viewer.

It's better tv than the gay shyt on p valley
Episode is great. Idgaf about the gay shyt doesn't effect me at all. Love is love

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

I never noticed the parallels between Bill and
Ellie in TLOU 2
:ohhh:

Episode 3 still fukking me up because I don't get how people didn't think it was way too convenient for Frank to "fall in love" so quickly. Way too much benefit to his situation, which makes the whole love story fall flat to me. I'm just too cynical I guess?

One of my friends said maybe I just don't like gay relationships, but looking back I'm not really that sucked into any relationships period I guess :manny: if it had been Francesca instead of Frank I would have thought she was a gold digger the entire time