'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well up until chapter 3, I was proudly showing my wife and kids the show. They love zombie joints and i curse a lot so it was no big deal.

But a 45 minute non-stop brokeback mountain episode threw the whole series away. My wife is not gonna let the kids watch anymore. shyt was ridiculously drawn out.

Also, wtf is the point of having a 45 minute backstory to a character YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN AND HAS NO EFFECT ON THE STORY GOING FORWARD?

The episode can be summarized as "joel gets a car."
Thanks for letting us know that you and your wife are homophobes. I hope your daughter stays as far away from you and your toxic ass wife when she is a full grown adult. Cac.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm been a while since I last played the game. I don't even remember a gay character in that mf :mjlol:

I must have just thought that Frank was a close friend of his. That perspective of the people they meet representing possibilities of who Joel could become is key. I thought it was like Bill and Frank = Joel and his brother. Like after his daughter was killed him, what if him and his brother went off and secured some area and he just kept getting more and more paranoid and hateful about the world to the point that it drove his brother off and he became a hermit.

But yeah, its whatever I'm just watching to see how they're adapting the game. All this sanctimonious defending of the gay stuff is funny.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
. I'll stop watching this show if we see another episode like this.

giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bunch of homophobes in this thread. Yall some losers honestly and it would be better for the people that are actually enjoying the show that you c*nts stop watching
no it wouldn't you could ask the show's producers. they'll take these homophobic views. at least they had the decency to kill them off in one episode. and hopefully no flashbacks. good riddance now back to regular scheduled programming.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just come out of the closet already bro you fighting that shyt way too hard. Scared a line of dialogue is gonna rustle up some urges you trying to suppress lmao
is your username a reference to what you like? i like tight p*ssy. maybe i should name myself as such

no bones in my closet.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for letting us know that you and your wife are homophobes. I hope your daughter stays as far away from you and your toxic ass wife when she is a full grown adult. Cac.

stfu bich p*ssy nikka.

You queer and proud, live your life. I am not going to watch your corny ass show. You don't have to watch any of ours. That is the freedom you want, yet never respect.

Fakkit