'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:russ:

so did the gay shyt happen like that in the game, or did they plus this dudes gaydar? what are the chances of a fruit stumbling on another fruit in the apocalypse :dead:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Okay, Imma keep it g-real. I’m just going to say this: I’ve played the games. I’m not seeing this incredible or amazing show that a lot of people are apparently seeing three episodes in. I think it’s merely a “good” show. It’s has exceptionally high production value (it’s HBO); but at this juncture in 2023 this show isn’t transformative or groundbreaking in any capacity relating to the zombie apocalypse landscape (in my opinion).

It’s in this weird space where this show is overrated (i.e., critics and a lot of fans), and simultaneously underrated (e.g., Offerman was exceptional this episode. The acting performances are underrated).

We’ll see what the rest of the season has in store. 🤷🏾‍♂️

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:russ:

so did the gay shyt happen like that in the game, or did they plus this dudes gaydar? what are the chances of a fruit stumbling on another fruit in the apocalypse :dead:
I think it’s more like prison love. :dame:

I don’t know much about it but there are ex-cons who swear they’re from Harlem, but when you’re in Rome… do as.

You may be a vegan but if there’s only meat on the menu when you’re starving… :dame:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
hopefully a zombie come along and end them :mjlol: and critics had the nerve to say ep. 3 was great.. they wasting my time. :russell:
Critics were right.. this ep. sad as fucc.. and very well acted :mjcry:
cbee3-16663529893617-1920.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Yea I don't need a whole hour long backstory of a couple characters that aren't even going to be around when the main characters show up. Could have done a lot more.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I mean, Joel still wants to check on his brother. Plus Bill's letter and relationship just confirmed Tess' mission of getting Ellie to the FIreflies for Joel. You are right that he wanted to turn back last episode......but Tess died giving him that mission. Bill and Joel are the same person. Where Bill decided to die with his lover, Joel decided to keep on pushing and surviving, in part to complete his own lover's last wish.
uvCWVts.gif
I think the episode wasn’t no better than a seven out of ten but one thing’s for sure. That scene in the gif I must admit was very sad, and I really mess with that part even though it’s so sad. The letter was what Joel needed to hear.