'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If yall don’t like gay shyt you might as well stop watching now cause, this ain’t even the only episode this season lol
Episode 2 already gave a tease and they didn't even notice it. Watch some of them act surprised and appalled saying "this came out of nowhere. The agenda ruined this show" :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs...episode 3 wasn't it...at all...and it wasn't just the completely unnessary homo ish...the story didn't get andvanced at all.

Couldn't done without any of that unnecessary 'character development'...especially since they're now dead...could've wrapped up that whole story with a couple pieces of dialogue:

"These are two guys that are well prepared...they helped me out..."
"oh damn they dead it seems...but we inherited the supplies we need"
*hops in the truck and story progresses*

...BOOM! that could've been a 4 min scene right there.

No wonder critics overhyping this ish...b/c it fits their hollywood gay ass agenda :scust: I'mma keep it real...it was about 8/10 before episode3 but now it's dragged down to 7/10 or 6.5 :scust: waste of fukkingtime... Euphoria killin this ish so far

Ol Boy lookin like he caught that monster too :dame:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this was an agenda driven episode.

Because if you’re telling me this wasn’t in the game, then this episode does nothing to advance the story.

The only way this episode moves the story along is “Ellie and Joel got these supplies because Bill killed himself”

Why did Bill kill himself?

(Insert an hour-long story about his gay lover being terminally ill)

This episode could have been 25 mins long and skipped the sassafras.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Solid episode, but they overhyped it like hell because of the Bill/Frank stuff.
Un4xygx.gif
fg8mVCv.gif

ZcBIliy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel like this was an agenda driven episode.

Because if you’re telling me this wasn’t in the game, then this episode does nothing to advance the story.

The only way this episode moves the story along is “Ellie and Joel got these supplies because Bill killed himself”

Why did Bill kill himself?

(Insert an hour-long story about his gay lover being terminally ill)

This episode could have been 25 mins long and skipped the sassafras.

Breh...repped. 10000% agenda...

Y'all tellin me this nonsense wasn't even in the game and this was just thrown in the appeal the hollywood agenda?

helllll nah...I was wondering why they were hyping like this shyt was the new Wire or Sopranos...nahhhh not even in the same galaxy