'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
How you figure?
The Last of Us part two's ending was fairly open-ended. Nothing solidly conclusive. And now that they have a hit series on HBO and just verified that the second season is coming they're going to have to start working on the third game to have material for a third season.

At least that's my logic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Last of Us part two's ending was fairly open-ended. Nothing solidly conclusive. And now that they have a hit series on HBO and just verified that the second season is coming they're going to have to start working on the third game to have material for a third season.

At least that's my logic

I mean at the end of the day it won’t matter, the show is gonna be insanely popular and no matter what they are gonna run out of material sooner or later, and its gonna be much sooner cause games take longer to make than tv shows.

Even if they dropped everything they were doing and decided ‘this show is huge we need enough material for season 4’ its still only 10 more episodes for what equates to 4+ years of work for the game.

GRRM couldn’t even finish one extra book in the entire run of Game of Thrones.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I mean at the end of the day it won’t matter, the show is gonna be insanely popular and no matter what they are gonna run out of material sooner or later, and its gonna be much sooner cause games take longer to make than tv shows.

Even if they dropped everything they were doing and decided ‘this show is huge we need enough material for season 4’ its still only 10 more episodes for what equates to 4+ years of work for the game.

That's true, also the story has to be compelling and airtight. I'm sure Neil and his team have already been drafting what the next game would be like as far as storyline goes.

And George RR Martin is a lazy hack.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's true, also the story has to be compelling and airtight. I'm sure Neil and his team have already been drafting what the next game would be like as far as storyline goes.

And George RR Martin is a lazy hack.

He is, but to be fair, I’d be burnt out writing 5 of those books also (on top of the other series in ASOIAF)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

He did put out fire and blood vol1, which the Dance of Dragons is only half the book

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sending preemptive prayers to whoever is casted as you-know-who.:lupe:

Should get the girl from Cobra Kai, she’s already brolic and got the Sony affiliation

5-B3-F12-DB-5548-4907-BBF6-B7-AD83139154.png