'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dot Marie-Jones is cast to play Abby in season 2...

ustv-glee-season-six-beiste.jpg

:mjgrin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
GOT pilot shyt on this. I didn't watch GOT thinking, "ah, this again, huh?" even if there have been a million sword and sandle/sorcery epics. the zombie dystopian genre just has the least amount of wiggle room of any genre. i'm hoping this delivers on subverting things, but just going off the pilot, i'm not so sure.
I really don't know why y'all keep saying zombies

those "zombies" are the weakest and lowest of the monsters you'll see. Wait till they get cooking

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Watched the first episode and it was good enough for me to look forward to the next episode. I didn't play the game so I have no references or expectations on how characters should look. Why are people complaining about the actress playing the girl? She was good in her small role in GOT.

She stole the scene in one of the best scenes of the show

Damn shame how they ruined this show :mjcry:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Was that a severed head that flew threw the windshield and caused the car crash like what happened in the game or was it something else?
Debris from the plane. Differed from the game where another car had ended up crashing into them. Thought it was cool how the show faked the audience out there, lol.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
respectfully can yall take the :sitdown: comments about your disappointment of the 13 year old girl character to the spoilers version of this thread when tonight's episode drop? yall can reminisce on your video game child crush shyt over there

some of us just trying to enjoy the show:patrice:
Right. Making an observation is one thing but they still crying 2 years later after she was casted. Omg she doesn’t look exactly like a 3d model I can’t get into it :beli:. Sounds like a caveman complaint.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bella ramsey nailed Elle......
If they hired a gorgeous dingbat that
shyt would have wore off after episode 2.

They hired a real actress that became
the (Character)
It took me watching the episode 3 times to see
what it was......sure she had ellie's witty,
smartass,temper,foul mouth shyt down to a tee.
It's the expression in her eyes!!!!!
Other than the glee of outsmarting joel
or being outside her facial expression
hardly changes but her eyes will let you
know what she's feeling.

With that fire flies: blank face.....eyes: if i could kill you i would.:stopitslime:
With Marlene: blank face........eyes: am i gonna die? Let me go home.:mjcry:
With joel in the hallway: blank face.....eyes: I get that knife youre stabbed old man.:ufdup:
With Joel beating the officer to death: blank face.......eyes: good good.....kill that mutha fukka!:demonic:

Layers.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited: