'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Strengths of Aloy in the game are harder to translate on a TV show (being a fukking badass). Her weaknesses as a character are sadly way more important for a TV setting so they have to get a very charismatic actress and let her rethink the character and put her own stamp because if not it's gonna be a failure.

I'm a huge stand of the Horizon games but a TV show is a horrible idea unless the setting is during Elizabeth's life. I'll be glad to be wrong but I have little hope if the show is about Aloy :yeshrug:
It could be dope if they copy the mandalorian style. Mini side missions every episode :wow:

Helping the tribes, saving people, hunting machines, etc

I need it :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Started to watch Chernobyl with wifey and she started tearing and crying in 20 mins in the first episode

Yeah Last of US is finna gon do a number on her :beli: It already started with Sarah last Sunday
I slacked on Chernobyl. Should I watch asap?

I watched episode 1 of station 11 and it was pretty good :ehh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:mjlol:

fi29m93kedda1.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How far will this season go? Bc the trailer has a certain somebody in it, which is pretty far. Since this is a mega hit, I'm assuming they gotta milk the story and do some additions as filler