'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bella ramsey nailed Elle......
If they hired a gorgeous dingbat that
shyt would have wore off after episode 2.

They hired a real actress that became
the (Character)
It took me watching the episode 3 times to see
what it was......sure she had ellie's witty,
smartass,temper,foul mouth shyt down to a tee.
It's the expression in her eyes!!!!!
Other than the glee of outsmarting joel
or being outside her facial expression
hardly changes but her eyes will let you
know what she's feeling.

With that fire flies: blank face.....eyes: if i could kill you i would.:stopitslime:
With Marlene: blank face........eyes: am i gonna die? Let me go home.:mjcry:
With joel in the hallway: blank face.....eyes: I get that knife youre stabbed old man.:ufdup:
With Joel beating the officer to death: blank face.......eyes: good good.....kill that mutha fukka!:demonic:

Layers.

UKVu0t8.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looking like episode 2 gonna be
better than the first one.

Episode 1 had a 9.2/10 with 32,000 votes

Episode 2 has a 9.9/10 with almost a 1000 (so far)

HBO sends screeners to IMDB users? :dahell:

how the fukk would they know?

not saying it won't be, but it sounds to me like people just hitting the 10

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
HBO sends screeners to IMDB users? :dahell:

how the fukk would they know?

not saying it won't be, but it sounds to me like people just hitting the 10
To my understanding a lot of people who are connected have already got access to like the first few episodes of the season.

Some even have seen the full season.

But it is possible that some people have not seen it and just gave it a high rating off of the hype.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I’ve seen on social media a lot of people have seen the show. I think they just signed NDAs
true maybe they sending it to gaming "journalists" and shyt too more than they'd be sending out a regular hbo show

regardless i'm hyped for this shyt

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated that this was so good because i'm lowkey still not fkn with naughty dog for what they did

It was really well done. Only thing is i'm just not sold on who they casted for Ellie.. but maybe she'll grow on me

What did they do?

Or are you referring to the 2nd game? I get some people being caught of guard, I thought it was fire like most people, salute to Naughty Dog for not taking the generic route and taking a risk, it paid off and did what it was supposed to :yeshrug:

They already said The 2nd game has too much content to just be 1 season, Seasons 2 & 3 are gonna be :wow:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that a severed head that flew threw the windshield and caused the car crash like what happened in the game or was it something else?
In the game, they get tboned by another car. They faked us out by having that car almost hit them and then have the plane crash take them out.

No plans in the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What did they do?

Or are you referring to the 2nd game? I get some people being caught of guard, I thought it was fire like most people, salute to Naughty Dog for not taking the generic route and taking a risk, it paid off and did what it was supposed to :yeshrug:

They already said The 2nd game has too much content to just be 1 season, Seasons 2 & 3 are gonna be :wow:

We’ll see if tv audience are built better than game audiences

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ll see if tv audience are built better than game audiences
Maybe/hopefully, unfortunately the video game community is made of a lot of entitled Whiney morons who feel like game characters/stories are theirs and should be specifically catered to them, if it isn’t it’s automatically “bad”

Check out the sub Reddit for the 2nd game to see the most irrational pathetic bytch made community of “gamers” you’ll ever see

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe, the video game community is made of a lot of entitled Whiney morons who feel like games are theirs and should be specifically catered to them, if it isn’t it’s automatically “bad”

Check out the sub Reddit for the 2nd game to see the most irrational pathetic bytch made community of “gamers” you’ll ever see

Naw, that shyt turned into a legit hate-group that should be monitored by the FBI, i don’t even want it in my browser history :whoa:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, that shyt turned into a legit hate-group that should be monitored by the FBI, i don’t even want it in my browser history :whoa:
Admittedly, the main sub also has some over passionate fans who won’t hear a single criticism made, but at least they’re talking about something they like, the hate sub is just a bunch of miserable weirdos picking apart everything Neil druckman says or does all day, disguised as them just wanting what’s best for characters they’re overly attached to

Edit: my bad y’all, forgot this isn’t the Arcadiam, back to the show

• Dap
Reactions: 904