'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I felt vindicated on my posts a few nights ago after I convinced my girl to watch episode one.

Half way through, and completely unprompted she goes "God, she's so ugly" referring to Ramsey.

Again, there's nothing Chris Hansen-ey about it. If my girl, who is not at all attracted to females, much less underaged ones, is distracted by the co-protagonist's looks, then the average viewer is too. That said, I think her acting is top notch, and she seems to have the character down pat. We'll keep watching for sure, but I just hope the viewing public doesn't turn on Ellie because she kind of a dikk and ugly to boot. If they're hoping the character dies because they don't like her, then I think something's lost as far as the story's concerned.

Obviously I think very little of people. The show seems to be reviewing well, so maybe no one will give a fukk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I felt vindicated on my posts a few nights ago after I convinced my girl to watch episode one.

Half way through, and completely unprompted she goes "God, she's so ugly" referring to Ramsey.

Again, there's nothing Chris Hansen-ey about it. If my girl, who is not at all attracted to females, much less underaged ones, is distracted by the co-protagonist's looks, then the average viewer is too. That said, I think her acting is top notch, and she seems to have the character down pat. We'll keep watching for sure, but I just hope the viewing public doesn't turn on Ellie because she kind of a dikk and ugly to boot. If they're hoping the character dies because they don't like her, then I think something's lost as far as the story's concerned.

Obviously I think very little of people. The show seems to be reviewing well, so maybe no one will give a fukk.

Its going to be the opposite, she’s going to win a bunch of awards and people will defend her even more

She gonna have the Hillary Clinton deluxe pantsuit on also

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif