'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It IS the current timeline.. Our world (in the game) ended from a worldwide robot war.. Then you get to Aloy's time for another one...

shyt, it might actually be more CGI to do the prequel because it's a full on war, where the current time, she could fight a few robots a week and do clan shyt the rest of the time

I guess if i trust anyone to do it at netflix and get a big budget it would be the umbrella academy people.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Looking forward to seeing how they do this part from the game.

The-Last-of-Us-Parte-I-come-uccidere-i-Bloater.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I was watching some reaction videos on youtube. One woman said she didn’t play the games, didn’t watch the trailers or nothing…She said “I’m here for Pedro, :yeshrug:

I was :dead:it never occurred to me that some women would watch only because they’re horny for Pedro. Wow,:wow:As long as they keep tuning in and telling they’re friends about the show. I don’t have a problem with it. Pedro saw that video he’d hit a little rich flex for sure. Breh might be responsible for half the show’s audience lowkey.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was :dead:it never occurred to me that some women would watch only because they’re horny for Pedro. Wow,:wow:As long as they keep tuning in and telling they’re friends about the show. I don’t have a problem with it. Pedro saw that video he’d hit a little rich flex for sure. Breh might be responsible for half the show’s audience lowkey.
Breh, cats know him from Star Wars/Mandolorian and Game of Thrones, shyt even Narcos.

Three "franchises" that have been huge in pop culture.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Breh, cats know him from Star Wars/Mandolorian and Game of Thrones, shyt even Narcos.

Three "franchises" that have been huge in pop culture.
I know but, never knew he was a….sex symbol :dame:the woman I mentioned in my post was thirsty for Pedro. Haven’t seen anything like it since Idris Elba, and Michael B.Jordan (again:dame: :pachaha:)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It IS the current timeline.. Our world (in the game) ended from a worldwide robot war.. Then you get to Aloy's time for another one...

shyt, it might actually be more CGI to do the prequel because it's a full on war, where the current time, she could fight a few robots a week and do clan shyt the rest of the time

By the time you get to the actual war you could have 2 season on the can already and build enough momentum to get a GOT/TLOU big budget per episode.

I think Elizabeth Sobek's story lends itself perfectly for a TV show and as a preview to Operation Enduring Victory and all the fukkery and fukked up shyt that happened leading up to it.

And Horizon TV show is much, much harder to pull off as a TV show, imo. Specially with how the story went to shyt in the 2nd game. Hell, the most TV adaptable stories from the second game were The Joint Task Force and that's from Liz's timeline too :heh:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
By the time you get to the actual war you could have 2 season on the can already and build enough momentum to get a GOT/TLOU big budget per episode.

I think Elizabeth Sobek's story lends itself perfectly for a TV show and as a preview to Operation Enduring Victory and all the fukkery and fukked up shyt that happened leading up to it.

And Horizon TV show is much, much harder to pull off as a TV show, imo. Specially with how the story went to shyt in the 2nd game. Hell, the most TV adaptable stories from the second game were The Joint Task Force and that's from Liz's timeline too :heh:

Who they cast as Aloy will be very important for the success of the show. They gotta get the stranger things girl