'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
He played Oberyn Martell, quasi-bisexual heart throb in thrones

900x900
I remember, specifically how much drip he had. Real suave shyt. I thought he was dating Cersie in real life. A quick google says he isn’t, at least not now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Who they cast as Aloy will be very important for the success of the show. They gotta get the stranger things girl
Strengths of Aloy in the game are harder to translate on a TV show (being a fukking badass). Her weaknesses as a character are sadly way more important for a TV setting so they have to get a very charismatic actress and let her rethink the character and put her own stamp because if not it's gonna be a failure.

I'm a huge stand of the Horizon games but a TV show is a horrible idea unless the setting is during Elizabeth's life. I'll be glad to be wrong but I have little hope if the show is about Aloy :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Strengths of Aloy in the game are harder to translate on a TV show (being a fukking badass). Her weaknesses as a character are sadly way more important for a TV setting so they have to get a very charismatic actress and let her rethink the character and put her own stamp because if not it's gonna be a failure.

I'm a huge stand of the Horizon games but a TV show is a horrible idea unless the setting is during Elizabeth's life. I'll be glad to be wrong but I have little hope if the show is about Aloy :yeshrug:

They have to change Aloys overall demeanor, they got it wrong for the games sequel and they need a good re-write of her. You need someone confident but a little more personable, even if its in a “i hate these people” way, make it more endearing. Kratos for example, he hates everyone but his son but they still managed to make him likable and relatable for the reboot

I’m not sure a prequel series is that enticing imo. It is as a backdrop and should be tied in, but i think the draw of horizon will always be robot animals and the YA novel type narrative.

An animatrix like prequel movie would be dope

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
One thing that kills me is going on YouTube and watching some of these live reactions of the show and people fake crying and conveying fake over emotionality.

I get tragic things happen in episode 1 and everything but some people are obviously laying it on thick for views.

:skip:

But maybe I'm just a cold hearted type.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
One thing that kills me is going on YouTube and watching some of these live reactions of the show and people fake crying and conveying fake over emotionality.

I get tragic things happen in episode 1 and everything but some people are obviously laying it on thick for views.

the entire industry of reaction videos is so fukkin stupid. i'd like to record myself watching a trailer. i probably smile a couple times at most. these morons are falling out of their chairs and shyt. i watched someone watching the Mandalorian trailer for some reason and the dudes were cumming themselves when they saw Babu Frick and shyt. take it easy you clowns.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
the entire industry of reaction videos is so fukkin stupid. i'd like to record myself watching a trailer. i probably smile a couple times at most. these morons are falling out of their chairs and shyt. i watched someone watching the Mandalorian trailer for some reason and the dudes were cumming themselves when they saw Babu Frick and shyt. take it easy you clowns.
It's definitely a niche market. The people watching are almost acting just as much as the person on the TV screen is.

Admittedly it's fairly entertaining from time to time but other times you just roll your eyes.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I never really got the appeal of it. Lol

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I hated that this was so good because i'm lowkey still not fkn with naughty dog for what they did

It was really well done. Only thing is i'm just not sold on who they casted for Ellie.. but maybe she'll grow on me

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

emotional responses for reaction videos are inherently manufactured. just think about the process - you have to set up a camera to record yourself supposedly reacting to something. the mere fact you know the camera's there will affect your reaction. It's such a dumb and unhinged thing to do

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Wait until you see the reactions in here :heh: