'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
it wasn’t an insult and you’re reinforcing what he said which is you seemed to have absolutely NO knowledge of the show’s premise (hence going in “blind-blind”) which is fine
Oh, yeah. Just found out about the video game and everything. I never watched walking dead, bit I just lump all the zombie shyt with each other.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, yeah. Just found out about the video game and everything. I never watched walking dead, bit I just lump all the zombie shyt with each other.

wow…can’t lie that’s surprising at the bold…I guess sometimes we tend to assume bcuz we’re familiar with something then “everyone” is

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope they explain how it spreads so easily because it doesn’t make sense without the spores angle. That many people couldn’t get infected at once if it didn’t spread through the air.

Also if it’s only physical touch then the normal people would be much better off in fighting it, all then would need to do is just mow everything down with firepower.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
wow…can’t lie that’s surprising at the bold…I guess sometimes we tend to assume bcuz we’re familiar with something then “everyone” is
Until the previews for the show came out, I did not know what last of us was about, nor cared. I thought it was just another mid Sony game.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
DD04-D59-D-4-C00-4449-B2-BB-BA104-B00-ABFA.jpg

His sleeves aren’t even rolled up enough. They diverging from the game too much:hhh:

:troll:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I hope they explain how it spreads so easily because it doesn’t make sense without the spores angle. That many people couldn’t get infected at once if it didn’t spread through the air.

Also if it’s only physical touch then the normal people would be much better off in fighting it, all then would need to do is just mow everything down with firepower.
Its the bread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
My wife told me to shut the fukk up 10 minutes in when I’m telling her the differences in the game and show :russ:

First episode was dope, homie sounds and looks too much like Joel, shyt is throwing me off getting me confused. I be like “damn this game look TOO REAL”.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The current horizon timeline would cost way too much to even try to do with all the robots and tech to CGI
It IS the current timeline.. Our world (in the game) ended from a worldwide robot war.. Then you get to Aloy's time for another one...

shyt, it might actually be more CGI to do the prequel because it's a full on war, where the current time, she could fight a few robots a week and do clan shyt the rest of the time