'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:manny:
Not being defensive, but this is mostly nitpicking. It sounds like hoes at a nail salon watching nikkas walk by like “he cute, but he 5’11” lol. It’s pretty much the game on screen, in an episodic format, just like they said it would be, just how what we asked for. I don’t understand what people were expecting.
You defensive as a fan of the game bro. I respect it. The bytch is ugly pulling people out of the flow of the show :what:nobody wanna see fat or ugly people on tv. Don’t care what you or Lizzo says lol

Superstar
Daps
You defensive as a fan of the game bro. I respect it. The bytch is ugly pulling people out of the flow of the show :what:nobody wanna see fat or ugly people on tv. Don’t care what you or Lizzo says lol

If she plays the role well there’s no reason to give af. There’s a whole spectrum of things being cried about.

I wasn’t specifically speaking about that, but if not being able to enjoy an onscreen rehash of an established story because y’all don’t like a teenager's face is your thang then…..

Why not start a thread on it in JBO. Keep the feds out of here lol

Daps
First episode was

giphy.gif

Wait this is from the Last of Us game? :ohhh:

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:
Thanks @Ineedmoney504. Because I mentioned the word “old” in a previous post, I’m getting AARP life term insurance ads at the bottom of the fukkin screen now. I blame this on y’all’s hating.

Daps
Fire fire fire

I wonder how people who haven’t played the game like it

Never played the game, had never even heard of it except for seeing the name a few times on the coli. I remember seeing the title on the coli a few years back and I thought it was a show that already existed. Had no idea y'all was talking about a game until like Thursday.

So I went in totally blind and I love it. Looks like HBO about to show AMC how you properly treat a zombie series and I'm here for it.

The show really drew me in. Like I was saying, I really thought the daughter was the main character so I was shocked when she got killed. Even after she got shot, I was still in denial like "he better hurry up and find a doctor in that field to stitch her up real quick :dahell: "

I was shocked when she died. I wish it didn't skip forward 20 years tho. I would love to see how they all survived the initial outbreak and eventually formed their community.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:francis:
Apparently they’d like it more if “Ellie” was played by Sydney Sweeney.

nikka, no one is asking for Ellie to be played by a super model, but you tellin me they couldn't find just an average looking woman to do this? Again, the quintessential look is like Elliot Page circa Juno era. Not someone who everyone is lustin over like Sweeney, but just not fukkin goofy lookin like Bella Ramsey.

Also Sweeney is like 24 and looks exactly that. She's too old to play the role, unlike Ramsey who is 19 but looks 14.

Superstar
Daps
nikka, no one is asking for Ellie to be played by a super model, but you tellin me they couldn't find just an average looking woman to do this? Again, the quintessential look is like Elliot Page circa Juno era. Not someone who everyone is lustin over like Sweeney, but just not fukkin goofy lookin like Bella Ramsey.

Also Sweeney is like 24 and looks exactly that. She's too old to play the role, unlike Ramsey who is 19 but looks 14.

:youngsabo:
Hopefully they recast “Ellie” with the current day, post double mastectomy, testosterone treatment Elliot Paige so we can see some real anger, not that hair salon “he cute but his beard don’t connect” nitpicking throughout the thread. I want to see real tears.