'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I hope they keep this going all the way through to part 2 this shyt was amazing. Although I don’t think it will possible to cast Abby without dropping her most notable attribute….not too many diesel young actresses out there :mjlol:
they can juice up like them marvel heads:ufdup:
or just cast Ron D'arousey:mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've only played about 2 hours worth of the first game and really liked the show. It hit the emotional moments and points of tension really well. The time skip and building things up there for us to care is going to take a bit, but I'm fully invested in this series.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FmoEQ0xXoBcyqlU

A lot of clues here, if you know you know :sas2:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
just got done with the first ep and shyt was fire :whew:

now that is how the game should of started didn't give a fukk about Sarah in the game shyt happened to quick for me to care
yep

Game meant to get straight to the point. I'm glad the show is going to be able to expand a bit on the characters more.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This first episode was great. I’m already excited for how they milk this whole story.

If they do this right. They can milk the story from both games into at LEAST 4 seasons

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
A better second half of the episode, the first half of the episode in the 2003 timeline was epic. The second half in Boston was average at best.
To be fair there has to be slow moments for exposition, tone setting and plot line set ups.

Even in the game everything that leads up to where the episode ended was fairly slow. I mean it was fun as far as the gameplay but plot wise a lot wasn't happening yet. The real story starts when they leave Boston.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
just realized they were alluding to the infected flour being what caused the outbreak :ohhh: :ohhh: Was that covered in the game? I haven't played since ps3 days

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Maaaaannn they hit that shyt out the park :wow:

As someone who beat the game 7-8 years ago (and the sequel a couple years back), what they did the first 30 minutes of this ep was simply amazing.

Better than the game in that storytelling aspect. Can’t wait to see what else they’ll expand on.

The rest of the ep was on point too. They really nailed the ambiance.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Left Behind ep gonna be absolutely disgusting in here :snoop:

you know what…I think I’m gonna play that today since it’s literally a couple hours…I never played it after beating the first game

I’m excited for season 2 already…I wonder if it’s gonna take 2 years to drop it tho :francis:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
you know what…I think I’m gonna play that today since it’s literally a couple hours…I never played it after beating the first game

I’m excited for season 2 already…I wonder if it’s gonna take 2 years to drop it tho :francis:
It likely will since I haven't heard season 2 being green lit yet

I'm really curious how they'll handle part 2