The Last Guardian is now officially...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i'm glad you thought of me breh..:blessed:i made it..
You are part of the help bruh, now go fetch me a muhfukkin drank. I got some starved out delusional fukks to straighten out. You know how I like my drink Jeeves (thats your new nickname) make it snappy :camby:
:myman:
Leave him alone! He just wants to continue experiencing GREATNESS!! :blessed:
:mjlol:
I apologize @PS4 / @courtdog

All these long ass posts and smileys have been a cry for help all these years and I didn't even recognize it.

Look at this flabby ass list of achievements he has.

courtflabbyneedgames.png

Larryfall and BF4 are the only Xbox One games on there, so he poppin all that shyt about me not completing games when it's even worse for him. He needs some shyt outside of the free games they get with games with gold every 3 months. :skip:

Kinect Sports, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved :wtf: , Volgar The fukkin Viking? What is this shyt?

We gotta come together as a family and get Courtdog some games to play. This is sad.

I've started a GoFundMe campaign to help him out. Let's all come together brehs....Xbot and N4O member....even Wii-Tang. God Bless. :mjcry:

http://www.gofundme.com/mpjda0

@dBoyFresh*212
@MeachTheMonster
@daze23
@King Diesel
@truck jewelry
@Fatboi1
@King Sun
@Los!
@krackdagawd
@Mowgli
@CurrencyChase
@ltheghost
@Liquid
@cook
@Brooklynzson
@spliz
@Ciggavelli
@ORDER_66
@Shugg Ross
@Made Man
@Ineedmoney504
@Leasy
@Misfit
@Sonny Corinthos
@Brozay
@GoldenGlove

Pass on the link fam. We gotta take care of our brehs. After mattress gate, I vowed that I wouldn't allow my man to struggle like this again.
Rekka, you in love with the co-co :snoop:
You post up a nice lil pic, but what are you posting? That's not the last games I played bruh. Thats a list of where I got the most achievements? But its not accurate because I was part of the mod squad for years bruh
I was on the SOHH banned boat, remember? I played and finished more games that way than the regular way :manny:
But what does any of that gotta do with you bullshyttin about what you playing? You got exposed
Take this roasting like a man. This struggle sig you got going on is typical of a SanFagcisco fan :wrist:
And you starving on a c00n pilgrimage :umad:
HOW Kinect sports and xbox fitness is your top games

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

the newest retail game he got is battlefield 4 and he calling me broke though

no wonder this nikka never actually in any official game threads. dude prolly prays every night that xbox comes out with a gameshare

"man fukk madden 15 im on that madden 09 wave :mjcry: "
Dboy, what you say makes no sense. I have Titanfall and played that with members of the coli :sitdown:
I got Forza Horizon 2, I have Grand theft Auto 5. I just copped Kinect Sports Rivals XB1 and Costume Quest 2 and The Escapist. Those 3 within the last 2 days. I don't mean to brag, but what the fukk iz you broke nikkaz talkin about outcheaaaaaaaaa :banderas:
he started the game but didn't finish....the same shyt he tried to shyt on me for...no achievements since november on it. :laff:
Or maybe Microsoft was like "Yo XBL community, you can try the game for free for 24hrs"
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/21/sunset-overdrive-free-for-all-xbox-live-subscribers-tomorrow

I fully understand you starving is why you go around here confused. And this is your leader 3cepts :mjlol:
:damn:

had this playing in my head reading this thread

@courtdog is dead out here in these coli streets :damn:

OPENING THE COMEDY CENTRAL APP THO :damn:

thats whats poppin on the xbox :damn:

I quoted you as an example of what happens when you follow Rekkac00n. He gets you hooked on that stuff maaaaaaan. Join up with the Greener Side :win: where gaming and entertainment collide :whoo:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
You are part of the help bruh, now go fetch me a muhfukkin drank. I got some starved out delusional fukks to straighten out. You know how I like my drink Jeeves (thats your new nickname) make it snappy :camby:

:myman:

Rekka, you in love with the co-co :snoop:
You post up a nice lil pic, but what are you posting? That's not the last games I played bruh. Thats a list of where I got the most achievements? But its not accurate because I was part of the mod squad for years bruh
I was on the SOHH banned boat, remember? I played and finished more games that way than the regular way :manny:
But what does any of that gotta do with you bullshyttin about what you playing? You got exposed
Take this roasting like a man. This struggle sig you got going on is typical of a SanFagcisco fan :wrist:
And you starving on a c00n pilgrimage :umad:

Dboy, what you say makes no sense. I have Titanfall and played that with members of the coli :sitdown:
I got Forza Horizon 2, I have Grand theft Auto 5. I just copped Kinect Sports Rivals XB1 and Costume Quest 2 and The Escapist. Those 3 within the last 2 days. I don't mean to brag, but what the fukk iz you broke nikkaz talkin about outcheaaaaaaaaa :banderas:

Or maybe Microsoft was like "Yo XBL community, you can try the game for free for 24hrs"
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/21/sunset-overdrive-free-for-all-xbox-live-subscribers-tomorrow

I fully understand you starving is why you go around here confused. And this is your leader 3cepts :mjlol:

I quoted you as an example of what happens when you follow Rekkac00n. He gets you hooked on that stuff maaaaaaan. Join up with the Greener Side :win: where gaming and entertainment collide :whoo:

You don't mean to brag? Nigha you buy used mattress and got like 3 games for Xbox :mjlol: your most played Xbox game besides fukking connect fitness (which you supposedly just copped :usure:) is battlefield and your not even level 30 :mjlol: your trash nikka and you don't play games.

nikkas be buying the Xbox to watch tv, its main feature :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I apologize @PS4 / @courtdog

All these long ass posts and smileys have been a cry for help all these years and I didn't even recognize it.

Look at this flabby ass list of achievements he has.

courtflabbyneedgames.png

Larryfall and BF4 are the only Xbox One games on there, so he poppin all that shyt about me not completing games when it's even worse for him. He needs some shyt outside of the free games they get with games with gold every 3 months. :skip:

Kinect Sports, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved :wtf: , Volgar The fukkin Viking? What is this shyt?

We gotta come together as a family and get Courtdog some games to play. This is sad.

I've started a GoFundMe campaign to help him out. Let's all come together brehs....Xbot and N4O member....even Wii-Tang. God Bless. :mjcry:

http://www.gofundme.com/mpjda0

Not for nothing but Titanfall and Battlefield 4 are available on the 360. From that list it looks like the person doesn't even own an Xbox 1. :yeshrug: But I don't even know whats going on in this thread. I just thought the list was funny.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You don't mean to brag? Nigha you buy used mattress and got like 3 games for Xbox :mjlol: your most played Xbox game besides fukking connect fitness (which you supposedly just copped :usure:) is battlefield and your not even level 30 :mjlol: your trash nikka and you don't play games.

nikkas be buying the Xbox to watch tv, its main feature :mjlol:
Watching TV on XB1 >>> Begging for games on PS4 :sitdown:
The rest of the shyt you guys been talking about is made up because you don't even know what you're reading :snoop:
That "list" rekka posted, where that come from? That's not the official XBL spot to check up on gamertags
And whats wrong with having Xbox Fitness (which was there since launch, I didn't just cop) and Battlefield 4 as my top games played? So I work out more than I game, thats a negative? :mjlol:
BF4, that's the game the majority of us played the most, you just too damn broke to realize that :ez:
Welcome to Los SantosYou repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis. 10 (10) 1.02 25 Jan 15

You copped GTA 5 and played it once since last month

Be a Xbox "gamer" brehs
I played it once PERIOD. I been busy lately, you seen I haven't been posting much. A nikka over here stacking paper doggy. You over here acting like an e-Bum. Probably got an email address @eBum.org
Dis nikka be ePanhandling n shyt :whoo: A Cyber-Bum :ohhh:
Not for nothing but Titanfall and Battlefield 4 are available on the 360. From that list it looks like the person doesn't even own an Xbox 1. :yeshrug: But I don't even know whats going on in this thread. I just thought the list was funny.
You right, I'm assuming you guys have played those games with this community (thecoli.com) and the guy in question has not. If he has, and you guys haven't? Well, then you guys would look like fukkin starved out fakkits. I hope that isn't the case. Cuz then that would mean Greener Side :win: again!!!

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Watching TV on XB1 >>> Begging for games on PS4 :sitdown:
The rest of the shyt you guys been talking about is made up because you don't even know what you're reading :snoop:
That "list" rekka posted, where that come from? That's not the official XBL spot to check up on gamertags
And whats wrong with having Xbox Fitness (which was there since launch, I didn't just cop) and Battlefield 4 as my top games played? So I work out more than I game, thats a negative? :mjlol:
BF4, that's the game the majority of us played the most, you just too damn broke to realize that :ez:

I played it once PERIOD. I been busy lately, you seen I haven't been posting much. A nikka over here stacking paper doggy. You over here acting like an e-Bum. Probably got an email address @eBum.org
Dis nikka be ePanhandling n shyt :whoo: A Cyber-Bum :ohhh:

You right, I'm assuming you guys have played those games with this community (thecoli.com) and the guy in question has not. If he has, and you guys haven't? Well, then you guys would look like fukkin starved out fakkits. I hope that isn't the case. Cuz then that would mean Greener Side :win: again!!!

Buy used mattresses off Craigslist and call ppl broke brehs

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Don't understand how they failed to follow up such good game like ICO & SOTC..:stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
4 years later in bloodbath war thats been over and yall finally got the better multis...

With a system that costs more :mjlol:
That is why you justified buying the ps4 over Xbox, better multiplats, more games for backlog, supposedly more indie games.

The truth is the opposite today and so you don't care for none of that, especially Indies :scust:

Yes Rekka the war ended a long time ago, because you have completely flipped your stance so you have no argument anymore. You said you'd go PC if they charged for psn. You hyped up the Sony cloud which was only a cloud blocking you access to EA access :damn: crackdown 3 coming soon :umad: