@Zebruh
@ORDER_66
@Deezay
@KORRA KORRA
@LordEssdot
@Kingshango
@King Sun

tuckeranddalevsevil1.jpg

Welcome all ye to the Death of the fake best poster around this bytch. We gone have ourselves a lynching tonight!!!

First, I would like any and everyone to click on this link, then type in Rekkapryde to see what games he recently played and how much he has played them.
https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=Rekkapryde

Now even before I checked there, I know Rekka been on the move alot, been talking about how he's on a c00n-pilgrimage and that will lead him to Europe :laff: He then PM'd me talking about how everything we know today started in Europe. All I could do is shake my head, but back to the subject :smugbiden:

Here are the games he listed again as games he's currently playing...

But the link that tells the truth tells a very different story. And this same exposal happend to Fatboi1 months back. So its so sony of these guys to fall victim to the same shyt. This ain't the last guardian, or is it :ohhh: Fatboi and Rekka = The Last Guardians :gladbron:

Anywayz, back to Rekka. Transistor he hasn't played in so long that I got tried scrolling to find it :mjlol:
DriveClub he did 4% of the game. Which is more than Fatboi accomplished but still tells the real story
Infamous: Sunset's Stepson he hasn't played in a looooong time. 32 other games he sniffed since then :win:
He doesn't have The Order
Aetheon I don't even know what that is but neither does he since its not on his list as a game he played :scust:
Madden I wouldn't even count if he did, but the list shows he hasn't played that in a minute either :laff:
BF4 he's played recently, and finally GG Xrd Sign which he also hasn't played in a while.

So Rekkac00n, why you gotta lie to kick it homie :ez:
i'm glad you thought of me breh..:blessed:i made it..

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aint nobody reading that war and peace novel you wrote Courtney.

So because I don't have all trophies means I don't own all the games I've stated :skip:

I buy games and don't window shop front like I do.

You can get your lovers @BasedPrime and WOAT to cosign and suck you off all day like some cheerleaders but it don't change the facts that yall aint got shyt to play so you stay on Playstation 's nuts.

:umad:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Cant wait till the year is over, you sure as hell aint gonna be poty again :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Oh Rekka :ufdup:
Let me summon the wolves :banderas:

@Loose
@BasedPrime
@GetyourWalkonENYCE
@MeachTheMonster
@dBoyFresh*212
@CurrencyChase for shyts n giggles :yeshrug:
@ChrisDorner
@Fatboi1
@GoldenGlove
@Prodigal Syndicate
@Zebruh
@ORDER_66
@Deezay
@KORRA KORRA
@LordEssdot
@Kingshango
@King Sun

tuckeranddalevsevil1.jpg

Welcome all ye to the Death of the fake best poster around this bytch. We gone have ourselves a lynching tonight!!!

First, I would like any and everyone to click on this link, then type in Rekkapryde to see what games he recently played and how much he has played them.
https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=Rekkapryde

Now even before I checked there, I know Rekka been on the move alot, been talking about how he's on a c00n-pilgrimage and that will lead him to Europe :laff: He then PM'd me talking about how everything we know today started in Europe. All I could do is shake my head, but back to the subject :smugbiden:

Here are the games he listed again as games he's currently playing...

But the link that tells the truth tells a very different story. And this same exposal happend to Fatboi1 months back. So its so sony of these guys to fall victim to the same shyt. This ain't the last guardian, or is it :ohhh: Fatboi and Rekka = The Last Guardians :gladbron:

Anywayz, back to Rekka. Transistor he hasn't played in so long that I got tried scrolling to find it :mjlol:
DriveClub he did 4% of the game. Which is more than Fatboi accomplished but still tells the real story
Infamous: Sunset's Stepson he hasn't played in a looooong time. 32 other games he sniffed since then :win:
He doesn't have The Order
Aetheon I don't even know what that is but neither does he since its not on his list as a game he played :scust:
Madden I wouldn't even count if he did, but the list shows he hasn't played that in a minute either :laff:
BF4 he's played recently, and finally GG Xrd Sign which he also hasn't played in a while.

So Rekkac00n, why you gotta lie to kick it homie :ez:
:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cant wait till the year is over, you sure as hell aint gonna be poty again :scust:

I already got my money from you buying a PS4. :coswin:

:wink:

And since those in glass houses wanna throw stones....

Look at this bullshyt by monsieur mattressman

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=287536

Chariot? Watching Twitch? Voice Studio? Project Spark? :wtf:
No games to play at all I see.

Already said I got a backlog, but you aint got shyt to play breh?

Explain this..... (in less than 2 sentences please) @courtdog

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I already got my money from you buying a PS4. :coswin:

:wink:

And since those in glass houses wanna throw stones....

Look at this bullshyt by monsieur mattressman

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=287536

Chariot? Watching Twitch? Voice Studio? Project Spark? :wtf:
No games to play at all I see.

Already said I got a backlog, but you aint got shyt to play breh?

Explain this..... (in less than 2 sentences please) @courtdog

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wow:
Does he even have a 1?

I apologize @PS4 / @courtdog

All these long ass posts and smileys have been a cry for help all these years and I didn't even recognize it.

Look at this flabby ass list of achievements he has.

courtflabbyneedgames.png

Larryfall and BF4 are the only Xbox One games on there, so he poppin all that shyt about me not completing games when it's even worse for him. He needs some shyt outside of the free games they get with games with gold every 3 months. :skip:

Kinect Sports, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved :wtf: , Volgar The fukkin Viking? What is this shyt?

We gotta come together as a family and get Courtdog some games to play. This is sad.

I've started a GoFundMe campaign to help him out. Let's all come together brehs....Xbot and N4O member....even Wii-Tang. God Bless. :mjcry:

http://www.gofundme.com/mpjda0

@dBoyFresh*212
@MeachTheMonster
@daze23
@King Diesel
@truck jewelry
@Fatboi1
@King Sun
@Los!
@krackdagawd
@Mowgli
@CurrencyChase
@ltheghost
@Liquid
@cook
@Brooklynzson
@spliz
@Ciggavelli
@ORDER_66
@Shugg Ross
@Made Man
@Ineedmoney504
@Leasy
@Misfit
@Sonny Corinthos
@Brozay
@GoldenGlove

Pass on the link fam. We gotta take care of our brehs. After mattress gate, I vowed that I wouldn't allow my man to struggle like this again.

Last edited: