The Last Guardian is now officially...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The trademark has been renewed.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn85700141&docId=PSE20150217175246#docIndex=0&page=1

Generated on: This page was generated by TSDR on 2015-02-18 03:11:47 EST
Mark: THE LAST GUARDIAN
US Serial Number: 85700141
Application Filing Date: Aug. 09, 2012
Register: Principal
Mark Type: Trademark, Service Mark
Status: Application revived and is awaiting further action.
Status Date: Feb. 17, 2015
Publication Date: Nov. 20, 2012

The Last Guardian is literally the gaming equivalent of Schrodinger's Cat.:mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't even have a problem with the starving Larrybots clowning this game. This is beyond rediculous. Team Ico must have dirt on Kaz and Shu.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony says it's still in development

so go eat a dikk

Hi, you must be new to this planet. On this planet, Sony will lie to its fanbase and they won't even blink
http://bgr.com/2014/03/05/killzone-shadow-fall-1080p-playstation-4/
But that is recent. We here have gone over the literally DOZENS of times Sony has been caught red-handed lying. But I stumbled upon this one just now, one I never heard before. Pretty Hilarious...

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sony-LIES-About-PS3-Award-What-Else-Is-New-2315.html

These nikkaz lied about awards they won :wow: They would work for CNN but they already got a primetime spot on Fox News so they good :camby:
The trademark has been renewed.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn85700141&docId=PSE20150217175246#docIndex=0&page=1

The Last Guardian is literally the gaming equivalent of Schrodinger's Cat.:mindblown:
That was the first time it expired (2012) and it just expired again :win:
That link does not load bruh, try again...
I don't even have a problem with the starving... Larrybots clowning this game :to: This is beyond rediculous :why: Team Ico must have dirt on Kaz and Shu :birdman:
lol @ not having a problem with starving :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hi, you must be new to this planet. On this planet, Sony will lie to its fanbase and they won't even blink
http://bgr.com/2014/03/05/killzone-shadow-fall-1080p-playstation-4/
But that is recent. We here have gone over the literally DOZENS of times Sony has been caught red-handed lying. But I stumbled upon this one just now, one I never heard before. Pretty Hilarious...

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sony-LIES-About-PS3-Award-What-Else-Is-New-2315.html

These nikkaz lied about awards they won :wow: They would work for CNN but they already got a primetime spot on Fox News so they good :camby:

That was the first time it expired (2012) and it just expired again :win:

That link does not load bruh, try again...

lol @ not having a problem with starving :mjlol:

nikkaz stay up in Playstation game shyt cause they have nothing to play.... :mjcry:

starvinmarvinlarrybox.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikkaz stay up in Playstation game shyt cause they have nothing to play.... :mjcry:

starvinmarvinlarrybox.jpg
So then every xbox game thread wasn't started by your sony peers with fukked up titles? :usure:

I'm passing information that you would wanna know about. Why shoot the messenger, cuz you starving bruh?
What game are you playing right now, or are you taking a mini break from gaming for now (funny how that is universal on one console btw)

Nah, too much logic. I'm about to play the escapist, kinect sports rivals, costume quest 2, Forza horizon 2, GTA5. Thats what is on my current rotation plate. Whats on yours again?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So then every xbox game thread wasn't started by your sony peers with fukked up titles? :usure:

I'm passing information that you would wanna know about. Why shoot the messenger, cuz you starving bruh?
What game are you playing right now, or are you taking a mini break from gaming for now (funny how that is universal on one console btw)

Nah, too much logic. I'm about to play the escapist, kinect sports rivals, costume quest 2, Forza horizon 2, GTA5. Thats what is on my current rotation plate. Whats on yours again?

Transistor
Drive Club
Infamous SS: First Light
The Order :umad:
Aetheon
Madden
BF4
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

We eating lovely on the PS Side with exclusive games and the better versions of the multis. :umad:

Here ya go

images

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Transistor
Drive Club
Aetheon
Madden
BF4
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

We eating lovely on the PS Side with exclusive games and the better versions of the multis. :umad:

Here ya go

images
Oh Rekka :ufdup:
Let me summon the wolves :banderas:

@Loose
@BasedPrime
@GetyourWalkonENYCE
@MeachTheMonster
@dBoyFresh*212
@CurrencyChase for shyts n giggles :yeshrug:
@ChrisDorner
@Fatboi1
@GoldenGlove
@Prodigal Syndicate
@Zebruh
@ORDER_66
@Deezay
@KORRA KORRA
@LordEssdot
@Kingshango
@King Sun

tuckeranddalevsevil1.jpg

Welcome all ye to the Death of the fake best poster around this bytch. We gone have ourselves a lynching tonight!!!

First, I would like any and everyone to click on this link, then type in Rekkapryde to see what games he recently played and how much he has played them.
https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=Rekkapryde

Now even before I checked there, I know Rekka been on the move alot, been talking about how he's on a c00n-pilgrimage and that will lead him to Europe :laff: He then PM'd me talking about how everything we know today started in Europe. All I could do is shake my head, but back to the subject :smugbiden:

Here are the games he listed again as games he's currently playing...
Transistor
Drive Club
Aetheon
Madden
BF4
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
But the link that tells the truth tells a very different story. And this same exposal happend to Fatboi1 months back. So its so sony of these guys to fall victim to the same shyt. This ain't the last guardian, or is it :ohhh: Fatboi and Rekka = The Last Guardians :gladbron:

Anywayz, back to Rekka. Transistor he hasn't played in so long that I got tried scrolling to find it :mjlol:
DriveClub he did 4% of the game. Which is more than Fatboi accomplished but still tells the real story
Infamous: Sunset's Stepson he hasn't played in a looooong time. 32 other games he sniffed since then :win:
He doesn't have The Order
Aetheon I don't even know what that is but neither does he since its not on his list as a game he played :scust:
Madden I wouldn't even count if he did, but the list shows he hasn't played that in a minute either :laff:
BF4 he's played recently, and finally GG Xrd Sign which he also hasn't played in a while.

So Rekkac00n, why you gotta lie to kick it homie :ez:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@Loose
@BasedPrime
@GetyourWalkonENYCE
@MeachTheMonster
@dBoyFresh*212
@ChrisDorner
@Fatboi1
@GoldenGlove
@Prodigal Syndicate
@Zebruh
@ORDER_66
@Deezay
@KORRA KORRA
@LordEssdot
@Kingshango
@King Sun

tuckeranddalevsevil1.jpg

Welcome all ye to the Death of the fake best poster around this bytch. We gone have ourselves a lynching tonight!!!

First, I would like any and everyone to click on this link, then type in Rekkapryde to see what games he recently played and how much he has played them.
https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=Rekkapryde

Now even before I checked there, I know Rekka been on the move alot, been talking about how he's on a c00n-pilgrimage and that will lead him to Europe :laff: He then PM'd me talking about how everything we know today started in Europe. All I could do is shake my head, but back to the subject :smugbiden:

But the link that tells the truth tells a very different story. And this same exposal happend to Fatboi1 months back. So its so sony of these guys to fall victim to the same shyt. This ain't the last guardian, or is it :ohhh: Fatboi and Rekka = The Last Guardians :gladbron:

Anywayz, back to Rekka. Transistor he hasn't played in so long that I got tried scrolling to find it :mjlol:
DriveClub he did 4% of the game. Which is more than Fatboi accomplished but still tells the real story
Infamous: Sunset's Stepson he hasn't played in a looooong time. 32 other games he sniffed since then :win:
Aetheon I don't even know what that is but neither does he since its not on his list as a game he played :scust:
Madden I wouldn't even count if he did, but the list shows he hasn't played that in a minute either :laff:
BF4 he's played recently, and finally GG Xrd Sign which he also hasn't played in a while.

nikkas stay lying on their consoles :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Loose
@BasedPrime
@GetyourWalkonENYCE
@MeachTheMonster
@dBoyFresh*212
@ChrisDorner
@Fatboi1
@GoldenGlove
@Prodigal Syndicate
@Zebruh
@ORDER_66
@Deezay
@KORRA KORRA
@LordEssdot
@Kingshango
@King Sun

tuckeranddalevsevil1.jpg

:laff: I don't know what be going on in your noggin but the fukking shyt you be saying be :dead:.

"we got ourself a lynchin.." :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well I see the Xbots are caring about a game that everyone knew wasn't coming out. Kinda like waiting on a FF7 remake. Damn nikkas...just keep playing Halo DAMN! Find something to do! Watch NFL or talk to the FEDS with your Kintec!! DAMN!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Well I see the Xbots are caring about a game that everyone knew wasn't coming out. Kinda like waiting on a FF7 remake. Damn nikkas...just keep playing Halo DAMN! Find something to do! Watch NFL or talk to the FEDS with your Kintec!! DAMN!!
I'm sorry I didn't @ltheghost but your boy Rekkac00n is on the run from the dogs.
But we'll find him, we got his scent...

maxresdefault.jpg

Come out, come out, wherever you arrrrrrre :steviej: