Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
War BEEN over. Get over it...

And I was right.

full

And neither one of yall got 1Xs which is even worse
wZLfpDu.png
Look at this nikka deflecting like his life depends on it :wow: I described to a tee what Rekka been doing, you can look on page 1 & 2 of this thread with you making a fool out of your contradictory self and you call that random gibberish :laff:

I couldn't have said it better, your post are nothing more than random gibberish :ufdup:

And when called out you act like a spoiled cac "why don't you nikkaz have what I don't :sadcam:"

I'll get one when I'm damn well ready to, my girl and kid had a great holiday tho, I'm satisfied. Now when I want the best multiplats I'll get an Xbox one X. :win: for now I'll just take YOUR advice...
I already got my money from you buying a PS4. :coswin:

:wink:

And since those in glass houses wanna throw stones....

Look at this bullshyt by monsieur mattressman

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=287536

Chariot? Watching Twitch? Voice Studio? Project Spark? :wtf:
No games to play at all I see.

Already said I got a backlog, but you aint got shyt to play breh?

Explain this..... (in less than 2 sentences please) @courtdog
Your receipts say you don't play backlogs so you was just starving :stopitslime: and you bash me for playing backlog. You have a history of contradicting yourself dontcha. Like this post in this thread...
nikka so envious I'm traveling the world and he don't have enough bread to drive around the corner for a pack of Newports.

:mjcry:
Didn't you attempt to clown me for taking my family to Disney, you know, traveling. Y'all thought traveling and posting was like, unheard of. You 10yrs behind bruh, what else is new