The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (May 24, 2024) (First teaser released!)

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was mid as fukk
The main character(noah) doesn't even realize he's wrong until the end but im supposed to believe he would trust the nova/human girl from jump and especially when he saw a book that showed apes conditions before the virus?

Apes surviving in the rocks and desert? Lol

The best part of the movie was showing Noah and Novas look at the sky for both species dreams and future but it was mid as fukk

4/10 if we being 💯.....

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nice performances from the ape cast. The movie is at its strongest when the apes and the kingdom they’ve built post Caesar is front and center. Nova/Mae drags the story down with her predictable human motives. Kingdom serves its purpose as a fairly competent opening chapter to inevitably bigger sequels.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This weekend, as we embark on a journey to the movie theater to witness the latest masterpiece in the Planet of the Apes saga, let us remember the poignant words of our enlightened Caesar, whose profound teachings and quotes continue to inspire and motivate us and will do the same for centuries to come.

Facetune-11-05-2024-08-01-14.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw this last night and wasn't disappointed with the movie. I hope it does well and we get more quality movies to continue the story.