The King of Fighters XIV - [PS4] Official Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i have the demo, put in a few minutes of play time yesterday.

it plays very well. there is noticeably less lag in controlling it, just like guilty gear. unfortunately that is where the comparison to guilty gear ends because the graphics look like a straight up ps2 game. even street fighter 4 looks better and it's 8 years old

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
For the brehs who are interested some stores have been breaking street date I will be picking my copy up in a few going to run out on my lunch break all my NY heads know I always try to spread the love when I find something well the spot Video Games NY on Astor in the city.

Cant wait to get home to go in:blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For the brehs who are interested some stores have been breaking street date I will be picking my copy up in a few going to run out on my lunch break all my NY heads know I always try to spread the love when I find something well the spot Video Games NY on Astor in the city.

Cant wait to get home to go in:blessed:
Let us know what you think after you get some time in. I hope it plays well because everything else has been all over the place with this game.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Let us know what you think after you get some time in. I hope it plays well because everything else has been all over the place with this game.

Finally able to get home and play I'll give my impressions in a minute trying to get as much playing time before my girl comes over tonight just fukking around in training mode that crazy character Xanadu is going to be a problem looks retarded but his moves ain't no joke

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Might have to pick this up. I used to rip brehs back in the day on MAME and Neo Geo emulators. Gotta check the roster tho

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Might have to pick this up. I used to rip brehs back in the day on MAME and Neo Geo emulators. Gotta check the roster tho

The roster is very diverse breh I think you will like it plus you know how games are these days I'm sure here will be more character dlc in the future

Looks like street fighter ex plus alpha for ps2

The graphics are definitely not great but they are polished plus it's a classic KOF game if you like the series you will like the game. One of the best games I played this year was Axiom Verge on the PS4 which looks like a SNES game and I had more fun with that than a lot of these pretty games at the end of the day graphics are important but not over the gameplay:yeshrug:

Story mode ain't nothing to brag about a few cut scenes and dialogue between certain characters but nothing on Guilty Gear Xrd (The GOLD STANDARD when it comes to fighting game story mode MKX is number 2)
Just your typical KOF story.

Still messing around on story mode haven't settled on a team yet but that's the fun part brehs:blessed:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Orochi Saga is still one of the best story tellings in fighting game history.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The King of Fighters XIV Will Tweak Balance, Add PlayStation 3 Controller Support In Day-One Patch

KOF610.jpg

As is the case with many popular game releases, early copies of The King of Fighters are in the wild. However, those hoping to get a head start on the competition will have to contend with a day-one patch that will change a few things.

Speaking on Twitter, The King of Fighters XIV lead designer Hidetoshi Ishizawa has revealed that the game will receive a balance patch on launch day, changing gameplay details about the game's characters. The patch will also make some changes to the game's online play, though it's not quite clear what those changes will be.

Finally, the patch will add support for PlayStation 3 controllers and arcade sticks, making it easier for new players to jump in without having to purchase new equipment. You can watch Atlus unbox a copy of the game here.

[Source: Mad Man''s Cafe via Shoryuken]
The King of Fighters XIV Will Tweak Balance, Add PlayStation 3 Controller Support In Day-One Patch

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played the demo last night and had a blast with the game. I'm kinda thinking I'll wait for a price drop only because I doubt kof is that popular in the states overall and I think Best Buy will have it on sale soon enough.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played the demo last night and had a blast with the game. I'm kinda thinking I'll wait for a price drop only because I doubt kof is that popular in the states overall and I think Best Buy will have it on sale soon enough.
You could probably play a good few Mexicans online. KOF is very popular there. Brazil as well.