The King of Fighters XIV - [PS4] Official Thread

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
:yeshrug:Graphically it looks like something that could be released on a gamecube, doesn't mean the game wont be fun. Lets be honest here, King of fighters was never known for its amazing graphics. Hence the comment...it looks alright. Both videos remind me of Bloody Roar primal fury like crazy.

most of the king of fighters games looked like they could of been released on Super Nintendo; they really got their money's worth out of that Neo Geo platform. This is a major improvement :yeshrug:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I don't understand these Asian developers. They just don't believe in catering to an audience unless it involves tentacles and up skirt shots. They could have just reused the sprites from 12 and 13, added a few stages, and provided an option to disable target actions. Instead these dudes look like they are trying to peddle the Maximum Impact version of KOF again :martin:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
graphics/art crybabies are so annoying. man gamers feel so entitled nowadays

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I don't understand these Asian developers. They just don't believe in catering to an audience unless it involves tentacles and up skirt shots. They could have just reused the sprites from 12 and 13, added a few stages, and provided an option to disable target actions. Instead these dudes look like they are trying to peddle the Maximum Impact version of KOF again :martin:

So Goddamn depressing after the greatness which was KOF 13