XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Reminds me of Maximum Impact/KoF 2006... :yeshrug:

Just watched the video. :ohhh:

Positives

+ They brought back Tung Fu Ru. Best master roshi knockoff anywhere :ehh:
+ Chang & Choi are here. I was a bit scared when Kim was with people I didnt recognize
+ Ramon is back :takedat: Angel is back too. Hopefully she got her Rock Bottom & Peoples Elbow still.
+ The Full Hero team & Iori team is back. along with the New Hero Team (K' and them)
+ No Bao on the Chinese team, just Athena, Sie, & Chen as it should be :blessed:

Negatives
- They fukked up Leonas move. shes supposed to jab the bomb in them and turn then swing her arm to cause the explosion.
- Too many new characters. half of em look stupid as hell or are knockoffs of already existing characters.
- no Heidern :wow:
- Geese is back from the dead yet again, but His son Rock got replaced by some chick :dwillhuh:
- No Ryuji Yamazaki :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: he got replaced by some Mr Jeeves lookin fakkit butler
- if the Dinosuar nikka is Tizoc, then they fukked up the whole mexico team :scust:Tizoc was always an Aztec eagle.
- Boxer nikka replaced Heavy D' :mjlol:Looks like the america team aint comin back no more
- Esaka! got remixed all to hell and sounds retarded as fukk.:francis: then again it did in the last game aswell.
- Mian reminds me too much of the Jin brothers (Chonrei & Chonshu)
- No Kushnood :martin: How you not gonna have one of the most durable black karate fighters?
- Robert Garcia has a mustache
- fukking cheap ass Nakoruru is back :what: No one asked for her cheating ass
-K' seems to lack Chain Drive?

- and the biggest one of all... NO fukkING SHINGO???? :snoop::ohlawd::sadbron:

Guess if I play this then my teams either finna be
*Benimaru/Sie/Yuri
*Yuri/Tung/Ramon
*K'/Kula/Ramon

anyway here are some KoF Sprite recolors from Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight on the Neo Geo Pocket

Original version (Orochi New Faces team)
5562315fa1914077ac7e02c195717419.png

My Current Recolor
2173c2c33dc04b2897a4b04ad8f4220c.png

Original version (Chizuru Kagura & King in '99 attire)
c247795a8beb456abdd1712df2793ddc.png

My Current Recolor
b135917c774046aaac722e826c39bfba.png

:whew: these is hella time consuming and I still got lots more to go

Last edited:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Reminds me of Maximum Impact/KoF 2006... :yeshrug:

Just watched the video. :ohhh:

Positives

+ They brought back Tung Fu Ru. Best master roshi knockoff anywhere :ehh:
+ Chang & Choi are here. I was a bit scared when Kim was with people I didnt recognize
+ Ramon is back :takedat: Angel is back too. Hopefully she got her Rock Bottom & Peoples Elbow still.
+ The Full Hero team & Iori team is back. along with the New Hero Team (K' and them)
+ No Bao on the Chinese team, just Athena, Sie, & Chen as it should be :blessed:

Negatives
- They fukked up Leonas move. shes supposed to jab the bomb in them and turn then swing her arm to cause the explosion.
- Too many new characters. half of em look stupid as hell or are knockoffs of already existing characters.
- no Heidern :wow:
- Geese is back from the dead yet again, but His son Rock got replaced by some chick :dwillhuh:
- No Ryuji Yamazaki :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: he got replaced by some Mr Jeeves lookin fakkit butler
- if the Dinosuar nikka is Tizoc, then they fukked up the whole mexico team :scust:Tizoc was always an Aztec eagle.
- Boxer nikka replaced Heavy D' :mjlol:Looks like the america team aint comin back no more
- Esaka! got remixed all to hell and sounds retarded as fukk.:francis: then again it did in the last game aswell.
- Mian reminds me too much of the Jin brothers (Chonrei & Chonshu)
- No Kushnood :martin: How you not gonna have one of the most durable black karate fighters?
- Robert Garcia has a mustache
- fukking cheap ass Nakoruru is back :what: No one asked for her cheating ass
-K' seems to lack Chain Drive?

- and the biggest one of all... NO fukkING SHINGO???? :snoop::ohlawd::sadbron:

Guess if I play this then my teams either finna be
*Benimaru/Sie/Yuri
*Yuri/Tung/Ramon
*K'/Kula/Ramon

anyway here are some KoF Sprite recolors from Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight on the Neo Geo Pocket

Original version (Orochi New Faces team)
5562315fa1914077ac7e02c195717419.png

My Current Recolor
2173c2c33dc04b2897a4b04ad8f4220c.png

Original version (Chizuru Kagura & King in '99 attire)
c247795a8beb456abdd1712df2793ddc.png

My Current Recolor
b135917c774046aaac722e826c39bfba.png

:whew: these is hella time consuming and I still got lots more to go

- No Chizuru, any Ash Saga characters either :mjcry:

- Nakoruru never really participated in other KOF games outside some ports.

- Rock never participated on KOF tourneys yet.

- The new boss looks :scusts: compared to gawd Rugal

- Esaka has always been recycled million times already. I prefer Tears over Esaka.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
So is anyone else on here playing besides me, the homie @JoeyTones and ducking ass @DonkeyPuncher718 (check you messages you fukk!)?

shyt I aint ducking im just terrible responding lol I got a draft after work but I should be home by 8:30 I'll send you the message and we play whatever you like I need to get my weight up in Street Fighter I havent played since KOF been out and the second season is about to start.

What do you think of KOF since you got it(Graphics issue we all know about)

What team you rolling with?

So far my rotation has been Chang,Luong, Mettenken, Xanadu, King of Dinosaurs and Tung Fu Rue.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt I aint ducking im just terrible responding lol I got a draft after work but I should be home by 8:30 I'll send you the message and we play whatever you like I need to get my weight up in Street Fighter I havent played since KOF been out and the second season is about to start.

What do you think of KOF since you got it(Graphics issue we all know about)

What team you rolling with?

So far my rotation has been Chang,Luong, Mettenken, Xanadu, King of Dinosaurs and Tung Fu Rue.

Yeah, jeezus, you are terrible, lol.

KOF has always been my other 2d fighter since 94 and outside of missing max cancels from XIII, I'm liking this one quite a lot. I need my Blue Mary and Shermie back tho.:bryan:

So far, my main team is K', Andy and Zarina, but I'm picking up Kim and King again (rocked them in XIII and they play ill here, just need to actually fight folks online with them) soon to make my all Kick Squad of them two and Zarina (she's my new hotness:noah::lupe:). Bandeiras is a lil underwhelming:comeon:, but he's an afro-ninja:ehh:, so I gotta rock with him still and while he's fairly basic, there's some stuff about him I like:manny:. I fooled around with him for a minute in training mode, but have yet to play anyone with him. Andy and Terry have always been mainstays, as is Kyo and Iori, but the latter two, I've not rocked much in this game yet. There's a grip of characters I really like and/or want to try more too. Alice is a pretty dope, Fatal Fury amalgam character and Angel is very interesting as well, albeit quite complex to control. I also want to give Geese a whirl and get a grappler or two, tho as stated before, my aforementioned grapplers are absent.:martin:

Anyways, I'm in school after work all week for the next 6 weeks, so during the week, I'm only available around 9:30-10-ish my time (PST, soon to be MST once DST hits).

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Plot in fighting games always ends in a cliffhanger :whew:

So Shun'ei is the new protagonist of this story arc.

Lots of characters will probably return on the next entry.

I hope they bring back RuGawd since Ash and probably Orochi Saga character are returning:noah:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Shame it gets no burn in NA.

13 will always be one of the GOAT fighters. It's so underrated I cry everytime. :mjcry:

you already know this finna become the next official sport throughout all of south america :mjlol:

0419db6e24a84a1389222a9b3cbfefe4.png

82a41b4bfa244c96bc403dc2fb8e47c6.png

:dwillhuh: I actually do play fighting games at the arcade cross haneded. right hand for the joystick, left for the buttons. its more comfortable and easier for me to play like that

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you already know this finna become the next official sport throughout all of south america :mjlol:

0419db6e24a84a1389222a9b3cbfefe4.png

82a41b4bfa244c96bc403dc2fb8e47c6.png

:dwillhuh: I actually do play fighting games at the arcade cross handeded. right hand for the joystick, left for the buttons. its more comfortable and easier for me to play like that

That sounds fundamentally retarded. Like a birth defect or some wiring misfires in your noggin. Some offense. Do you drive cross-handed too?:scust:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
That sounds fundamentally retarded. Like a birth defect or some wiring misfires in your noggin. Some offense. Do you drive cross-handed too?:scust:
nah, I just got a fukked up left arm. :yeshrug: its all weak and shyt. feels off... specially in the upper part near the shoulder joint. I think I fukked it up when it got slammed between the car door by my cousin when I was a kid

besides, I dont drive. I walk. aint ever had a license. :dwillhuh: if I need to go somewhere far, I hop my ass on the bus

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nah, I just got a fukked up left arm. :yeshrug: its all weak and shyt. feels off... specially in the upper part near the shoulder joint. I think I fukked it up when it got slammed between the car door by my cousin when I was a kid

besides, I dont drive. I walk. aint ever had a license. :dwillhuh: if I need to go somewhere far, I hop my ass on the bus

Sounds like you need to step up all parts of your game IMO homie, lol. But you do you.:heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I really enjoyed the demo, gonna pick this up soon

Probably :iseeu: