The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saw it on sale but I'll wait for 15.

Is the online active?

Tekken has been dry lately.

We on Melty Blood now.

Ionno how active most fighting games activity are, as I typically just prefer to play with people I know. Too many shenanigans when attempting to play with randoms for me. I have fun playing with some homies tho and always looking for more folks that I can actually shyt the shyt with while playing and know they ain't out here just bullshytting.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ionno how active most fighting games activity are, as I typically just prefer to play with people I know. Too many shenanigans when attempting to play with randoms for me. I have fun playing with some homies tho and always looking for more folks that I can actually shyt the shyt with while playing and know they ain't out here just bullshytting.

That's fair. We should have a decently sized community here when the new game drops. Probably going to run a tournament to separate the frauds from those who came to play.

:shaq:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718 , I see you dapping fool. When you trying to get your cookies took again?:lolbron::myman:

nikka you only got one claim against me and that’s Laura in SF5 everything else :stopitslime:

I’ve been looking for a reason to get back involved Guilty Gear hasn’t grabbed me like I thought it would and I’m definitely looking forward to KOF 15. I might be on around 830pm est if not tonight I’ll be on tomorrow

only because their is a football game on tonight :yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikka you only got one claim against me and that’s Laura in SF5 everything else :stopitslime:

I’ve been looking for a reason to get back involved Guilty Gear hasn’t grabbed me like I thought it would and I’m definitely looking forward to KOF 15. I might be on around 830pm est if not tonight I’ll be on tomorrow

only because their is a football game on tonight :yeshrug:

Nah, my King dusted off your whole flip mode squad real quick in KOF when it first dropped. Then you had to go n shyt. :francis:We just ain't played since. Feel free to come on over to my place like Teddy Pendergrass and we can make that a 3-peat tho. Call it Blessing on blessings.