The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I see what you are saying in your post but you would be surprised....I have lost track of how many times people on various blogs, news websites, forums,etc actually think that Oswald was a complete "patsy" and had nothing to do with any of it. Lets be honest many of these "JFK assassination experts" do not even know about him killing the police officer J.D. Tippet. If you even say that name to them they won't even know what your talking about. Oliver Stone's "JFK" film did not help that much either because it had too many inaccuracies that every person went around repeating.

I don't rule him out being a patsy though. That's how weird this story is, even with Oswald killing Tippet. I don't think that's the case, but I don't completely rule it out.

It's one of the only events in modern history where a lot of scenarios are completely valid in my opinion.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
But how can you prove that? Because they said it on TV?

Information has been hijacked...."News" is a production.

Manufactured propaganda pieces.

I guess I dont "know" that. :yeshrug:I wasnt in the morgue for the "victims" or anything...

You very well could be right..I just dont think the Sandy Hook thing, specifically was "fake". Maybe Lanza was influenced to do something somehow by someone but, living in CT, I have heard/seen quite a bit of stuff that suggests a bunch of little children actually died. I dont think many of their parents left town after and I find it hard to believe all the kids are in hiding somewhere for an indefinite amount of time...but I guess anything is possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't rule him out being a patsy though. That's how weird this story is, even with Oswald killing Tippet. I don't think that's the case, but I don't completely rule it out.

It's one of the only events in modern history where a lot of scenarios are completely valid in my opinion.

Aquilla Clemmons lived across the street from where Tippet was shot.According to her, there were two men involved in the shooting of Tippet.

None of the bullets in Tippet's body were ever traced back to Oswald's gun, a six shot .38.

Another crazy ass theory out there is that Tippet's body was used as a double for Kennedy's.Suppossedly, he looked a lot like Kennedy, and a lot of those pics that you see of Kennedy in the hospital are actually JD Tippet.:krs:

The many theories about this shyt:ohlawd:.....They did a good job of tangling everything up

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Aquilla Clemmons lived across the street from where Tippet was shot.According to her, there were two men involved in the shooting of Tippet.

None of the bullets in Tippet's body were ever traced back to Oswald's gun, a six shot .38.

Another crazy ass theory out there is that Tippet's body was used as a double for Kennedy's.Suppossedly, he looked a lot like Kennedy, and a lot of those pics that you see of Kennedy in the hospital are actually JD Tippet.:krs:

The many theories about this shyt:ohlawd:.....They did a good job of tangling everything up

Yea, there are like 20-30 theories out there about what happened or what went down, and about 20 or so of them wouldn't surprised me if it was the true description of the events. Kennedy and his administration gave a lot of people plenty of motive.

The only reason Iean towards the MIC and Vietnam theory is not because of JFK and his assassination, but what Eisenhower said in his farewell speech. There was this popular President, a long time military man, one of the greatest generals in history, blatantly warning anyone who was listening. Both George Washington's and Ike's farewell speeches are pretty illuminating (no kingsmen) and visionary speeches.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Interesting theory

President Kennedy, The Fed
And Executive Order 11110

From APFN
By Cedric X
11-20-3
Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Interesting theory

President Kennedy, The Fed
And Executive Order 11110

From APFN
By Cedric X
11-20-3
Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm

This has been debunked several times I think.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I think it was the CIA and the Mafia. They had the motive, the ability, and the most to gain.

People forget but the CIA and the Mafia's relationship was very very intimate, in a way that would be impossible to tolerate today. They conspired and acted together in many anti-Castro operations while Nixon was VP. They shared people, like dikk Cain and Frank Fiorini aka Frank Sturgis. shyt, some of them were even friends. A CIA agent whose name escapes me at the moment was documented to have cried when he heard Johnny Roselli was killed.

The book "Watergate" by Lamar Waldron goes into the relationship between Nixon, the CIA and the Mafia. People complain about things being bad today, but the 50s, 60s and 70s had unreal levels of corruption and collusion between the G and the mob.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I think it was the CIA and the Mafia. They had the motive, the ability, and the most to gain.

People forget but the CIA and the Mafia's relationship was very very intimate, in a way that would be impossible to tolerate today. They conspired and acted together in many anti-Castro operations while Nixon was VP. They shared people, like dikk Cain and Frank Fiorini aka Frank Sturgis. shyt, some of them were even friends. A CIA agent whose name escapes me at the moment was documented to have cried when he heard Johnny Roselli was killed.

The book "Watergate" by Lamar Waldron goes into the relationship between Nixon, the CIA and the Mafia. People complain about things being bad today, but the 50s, 60s and 70s had unreal levels of corruption and collusion between the G and the mob.

I think you're talking about the FBI and Mafia as well. That was a fukked up relationship right there. FBI hired known mob associates to torture KKK members while the FBI had taps on all the civil rights leaders and were also infiltrating mafia organizations :dahell:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
when conservatives used to pop politicians they didnt particularly care about, another american anomally, a political movement that has managed to start a civil war and kill assassinate two popular presidents is still viable.
unfortunately (fortunately?) now they're p*ssy and all they can do is shut down gubmint for measly 2 weeks
Glen Beck is rolling in his grave :beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This has been debunked several times I think.
It has. It's a very stupid conspiracy theory because that EO was part of policy of doing exactly the opposite of what conspiracy theorists claim. I explain it in this thread. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/debunking-federal-reserve-conspiracy-theories.50207/ I'm sure that won't stop the kooks from believing it though.

Like I said, there's so much bs you have to try and wade through to get to the truth about what really happened in Dealey Plaza. Some of these goofy conspiracies like the executive order 11110 one inhibit real investigation and inquiry because it kinda works to make anyone who thinks it may have been more than what it seems to be a Alex Jones type nut.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

this is my theory as well.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dealey Plaza is a lot smaller in person than it looks on TV. A trained marksman like Oswald definitely could've made the shot.

Here's a picture I took standing right about where Kennedy got popped at. It's not that far from that 6th story window at all.

http://imgur.com/bJIyu9S

It looks closer in person too. Whether or not he acted alone was another story.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has. It's a very stupid conspiracy theory because that EO was part of policy of doing exactly the opposite of what conspiracy theorists claim. I explain it in this thread. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/debunking-federal-reserve-conspiracy-theories.50207/ I'm sure that won't stop the kooks from believing it though.

Like I said, there's so much bs you have to try and wade through to get to the truth about what really happened in Dealey Plaza. Some of these goofy conspiracies like the executive order 11110 one inhibit real investigation and inquiry because it kinda works to make anyone who thinks it may have been more than what it seems to be a Alex Jones type nut.
vic the confusion you bring to this board is mind blowing. even more mind blowing is how these dumb niccas fall for your confusion. just look at the sh1t you post with your new alias lately.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i watched that video one time in my life..... and saw that the driver was the one who shot him

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who Shot Ronald Reagan?
When Ronald Reagan attempted to address the problem with the Federal Reserve Bank another mysterious gunman attempted to assassinate him.

Nine American Presidents have been the targets of assassination:- Andrew Jackson in 1835 (opposed a private national bank), Abraham Lincoln in 1865 (opposed a private national bank), James Garfield in 1881 (opposed a private national bank), William McKinley in 1901, Harry S. Truman in 1950, John F. Kennedy in 1963 (opposed a private national bank), Richard Nixon in 1974, Gerald Ford twice in 1975, and Ronald Reagan in 1981 (opposed a private national bank)

we can pick it up where we left off.