The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. aight breh, entertain us.

I'm starting to think a lot of historical events are planned/scripted.IMO, Oswald was a agent/actor....so was Jack Ruby.

Jack Ruby running up on Oswald in the police station was staged IMO.That was his "out".Dude gets shot in the stomach and thrown in the back of a paddy wagon?

Ruby goes to prison and supposedly dies of cancer.That might be bullshyt, to

I think it was all one big stage show played out in front of us.Get a few actors(Oswalds wife, doctors at parkland hospital, and the Connally's etc)

people think the Kennedy's are anti "Illuminati" but they're part of the ruling elite, to.JFK could be chilling on a island right now.Same thing goes for his son who went "missing" back in 1999.

They've been faking events for years.More recently, I believe the Boston Bombings, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooting etc etc where all fake.They're not called the masters of tricknology for nothing

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@MooseMouthMthafuga

There may be some basis for what you are saying, but I'm not sure "fake" can really be applied to the more recent events, particularly. The details of some of those occurrences are murky but many were undoubtedly wounded and/or killed...and I'd wager a vast amount of them, if not all of them, were completely unaware of their supposed roles (according to your theory)..I can see how some events in history could have been clouded to hide agreements amongst the supposed opposing parties but the JFK murder and the recent events listed, I don't believe fit that. R.I.P to the victims. :rip:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the zionist jews were behind the killing of jfk. jfk was something like barack but with balls to go against wall street and the fed reserve. they didn't like that. he the only president to put pressure on israel about their nuclear weapons. aipac tried to intimidate him to get off israel but he stuck to his guns.
so they used hoover to kill him.

reagan also tried to do something about the fed reserve and they almost got him. so he just left them alone and concentrated on keeping blacks down with his stupid war on drugs.

the details on who pulls the trigger is mute.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This whole thing is pretty interesting to me. I don't know who did what but I doubt the official story of how things played out

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really need to read up on all this, very interesting.

Average People really don't know how governments get down, only last week a spy in England was found dead inside a bag padlocked from the outside and the courts ruled he must've done it himself, wtf lol, he must've known something they didn't want out there.
:russ::manny:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The most fukked up part of that event to me will always be the Ruby hit on LHO and the government people kicking the doctors out of the room.

It's one of those events where there could be a multitude of explanations and each one is valid to a certain degree.

I'm riding with the MIC and Vietnam escalation theory right now.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
need to ask yourself who's behind the mic.

the elite buy presidents and have been buying them for a while now. when presidents go off tangent to a point of no return they turn against them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga

There may be some basis for what you are saying, but I'm not sure "fake" can really be applied to the more recent events, particularly. The details of some of those occurrences are murky but many were undoubtedly wounded and/or killed...and I'd wager a vast amount of them, if not all of them, were completely unaware of their supposed roles (according to your theory)..I can see how some events in history could have been clouded to hide agreements amongst the supposed opposing parties but the JFK murder and the recent events listed, I don't believe fit that. R.I.P to the victims. :rip:

But how can you prove that? Because they said it on TV?

Information has been hijacked...."News" is a production.

Manufactured propaganda pieces.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Folks Oswald killed Kennedy, he thought he was invincible in the drop top. Nobody told him to do something stupid and be out in the open like that.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Folks Oswald killed Kennedy, he thought he was invincible in the drop top. Nobody told him to do something stupid and be out in the open like that.

I don't think people dispute that Oswald wasn't involved. It's his motive and whether or not he was alone.

Again, it only gets amplified when you look at Oswald's killer, Ruby. That cat was connected and sent in to do a hit on national TV. Obviously, this doesn't mean that because Ruby killed him that Oswald didn't do it by himself. There are theories out there which thinks Ruby was sent in because the Mafia had gone out of there way to ensure JFK winning the Presidency due to his father's bootleg connections. Some theories say that Ruby was sent to silence Oswald because the Mafia put out the hit on JFK because Bobby was starting to crack down on organized crime. People forget how powerful the Mafia actually was back then. They created Vegas, bankrolled Miami and Cuba, had deep connections.

I don't think it's a black and white thing. It could be any of the valid scenarios proposed.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think people dispute that Oswald wasn't involved. It's his motive and whether or not he was alone.

Again, it only gets amplified when you look at Oswald's killer, Ruby. That cat was connected and sent in to do a hit on national TV. Obviously, this doesn't mean that because Ruby killed him that Oswald didn't do it by himself. There are theories out there which thinks Ruby was sent in because the Mafia had gone out of there way to ensure JFK winning the Presidency due to his father's bootleg connections. Some theories say that Ruby was sent to silence Oswald because the Mafia put out the hit on JFK because Bobby was starting to crack down on organized crime. People forget how powerful the Mafia actually was back then. They created Vegas, bankrolled Miami and Cuba, had deep connections.

I don't think it's a black and white thing. It could be any of the valid scenarios proposed.

I see what you are saying in your post but you would be surprised....I have lost track of how many times people on various blogs, news websites, forums,etc actually think that Oswald was a complete "patsy" and had nothing to do with any of it. Lets be honest many of these "JFK assassination experts" do not even know about him killing the police officer J.D. Tippet. If you even say that name to them they won't even know what your talking about. Oliver Stone's "JFK" film did not help that much either because it had too many inaccuracies that every person went around repeating.