The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
PBS Nova did a wonderful job explaining how it is possible that Oswald did it alone....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/cold-case-jfk.html

but that being said, there was too much fukkery for it to not be a conspiracy.... Most likely the mob did it because of how messy it was....

because if it was the CIA or the Feds or the Military no one would have known what the fukk happened. - President Kennedy died in his sleep today, he was actually poisoned but it looks like he died from complications of his Addison's disease.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
How could it be Oswald when he shot from the back?

We calling exit wounds entrance wounds now?

The BACK of Kennedy's head was blown out....that means the bullet entered through the front

jfk_headwoundsketch200x198.jpg

He also had a supposed exit wound on his neck
jfk_neck_wound.jpeg

Which pierced all the way through
nq4ee4ebb1.jpg

And hit Governor Connally who was seated in front of Kennedy

mcadams.posc.mu.edu_bogus3.gif

Shattering his rib, wrist, and embedding in his left thigh

That same bullet was later found laying on a stretcher at Parkland Medical Center
220px-CE399side.jpg

In pristine condition after passing through two human bodies and shattering bones:beli:

shyt look fresh out the box:comeon:

Believe the official story/warren commission, breh
he was shot from the back and it blew a chunk of his skull out. Yes he was shot in through the next from the back first which you see in the film when he grabs his throat. He gets forced back because that's what happens when a bullet hits something like that its in like a dime out like a cash register, and it's most likely some nerve action there too. Lots of people believe there was 2 shooters though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was shot from the back and it blew a chunk of his skull out. Yes he was shot in through the next from the back first which you see in the film when he grabs his throat. He gets forced back because that's what happens when a bullet hits something like that its in like a dime out like a cash register, and it's most likely some nerve action there too. Lots of people believe there was 2 shooters though.

Penn & Teller:heh:....Magicians support each other, breh.

We're basing this "evidence" off of doctored footage(Zapruder film)

The FBI had that shyt in their possession for 7 years before showing it to the public

Look at the inconsistencies in the autopsy pictures.

Is it this?
220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

or this?
BE6_HI.jpg

Notice, the first pic supports the doctored zapruder film/official story

and the 2nd Pic supports what the doctors who worked on Kennedy at Parkland Hospital suggested....that the back of his head was blown out.Indicating a shot from the front.

1HMDYmZ.jpg

But the Zapruder film is doctored to make it look like the exit wound was the right temple area.To support a shot from the back(Oswald)

BE4_HI.jpg

The inconsistencies in the autopsy pics alone are :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PBS Nova did a wonderful job explaining how it is possible that Oswald did it alone....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/cold-case-jfk.html

but that being said, there was too much fukkery for it to not be a conspiracy.... Most likely the mob did it because of how messy it was....

because if it was the CIA or the Feds or the Military no one would have known what the fukk happened. - President Kennedy died in his sleep today, he was actually poisoned but it looks like he died from complications of his Addison's disease.

Because they wanted it to serve as a message to all future presidents.Play ball or else:ufdup:

It also could've been ritualistic

A overhead shot of Dealey Plaza shows that it's shaped like a pyramid

dealey.gif

Kennedy was clapped up in and around the 33rd degree angle....Zapruder, the guy who just happened to be standing in that same spot filming, was also a 33rd degree Mason:mjpls:

Morpheus+lightsaber_c4cc71_4608143.gif

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Penn & Teller:heh:....Magicians support each other, breh.

We're basing this "evidence" off of doctored footage(Zapruder film)

The FBI had that shyt in their possession for 7 years before showing it to the public

Look at the inconsistencies in the autopsy pictures.

Is it this?
220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

or this?
BE6_HI.jpg

Notice, the first pic supports the doctored zapruder film/official story

and the 2nd Pic supports what the doctors who worked on Kennedy at Parkland Hospital suggested....that the back of his head was blown out.Indicating a shot from the front.

1HMDYmZ.jpg

But the Zapruder film is doctored to make it look like the exit wound was the right temple area.To support a shot from the back(Oswald)

BE4_HI.jpg

The inconsistencies in the autopsy pics alone are :ohhh:

ya all that stuff is weird but there can be simple explanations for those pictures. They could look different because they were taken at different times, angles etc. One could be when they just put the body on the table, the other could be after they washed the body before examining it etc. Some of those photos might not even be JFK. If you are going to claim the film is doctored etc. then that turns into a giant conspiracy to the point where you would assume the recording of him getting shot was set up and everything. Then that opens up another door with hundreds of questions in it. First does that make sense? If they wanted to cover it why release any video at all when you could just make people rely on the witness opinions.
All of those pictures basically look the same, the second one always look to me as a picture before they started realy examining his head. Obviously you would wash the blood and matter out of the hair, pieces of skin bone etc. would fall off/out, pieces that were hanging on etc. would be brushed or washed off. So it would look a lot cleaner and different after they washed the head. The exit always appears to be the right side of the head above the ear, not really at the temple.

Stupid argument though because either way i kind of win because i wouldn't mind finding out if there was really a front shooter, my main thing is finding out why he was shot not how many people shot him. But those who believe multiple shooters will never believe there was one shooter because they have invested so much energy in trying to prove it, and tying in all these stories etc. it's no longer just a simple "i was wrong" because they link the conspiracy to a bunch of other outside shyt so if that is wrong then basically everything they think about the world is wrong and it would be hard to admit that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya all that stuff is weird but there can be simple explanations for those pictures. They could look different because they were taken at different times, angles etc. One could be when they just put the body on the table, the other could be after they washed the body before examining it etc. Some of those photos might not even be JFK. If you are going to claim the film is doctored etc. then that turns into a giant conspiracy to the point where you would assume the recording of him getting shot was set up and everything. Then that opens up another door with hundreds of questions in it. First does that make sense? If they wanted to cover it why release any video at all when you could just make people rely on the witness opinions.
All of those pictures basically look the same, the second one always look to me as a picture before they started realy examining his head. Obviously you would wash the blood and matter out of the hair, pieces of skin bone etc. would fall off/out, pieces that were hanging on etc. would be brushed or washed off. So it would look a lot cleaner and different after they washed the head. The exit always appears to be the right side of the head above the ear, not really at the temple.

Stupid argument though because either way i kind of win because i wouldn't mind finding out if there was really a front shooter, my main thing is finding out why he was shot not how many people shot him. But those who believe multiple shooters will never believe there was one shooter because they have invested so much energy in trying to prove it, and tying in all these stories etc. it's no longer just a simple "i was wrong" because they link the conspiracy to a bunch of other outside shyt so if that is wrong then basically everything they think about the world is wrong and it would be hard to admit that.

What about all the doctors at Parkland hospital saying the back of his head was blown out?

2iicvpf.jpg

So Head & Shoulders just magically brought all that missing skull and scalp back?:lupe:

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
What about all the doctors at Parkland hospital saying the back of his head was blown out?

2iicvpf.jpg

So Head & Shoulders just magically brought all that missing skull and scalp back?:lupe:
why do you keep posting pictures of these dudes touching their head.

i can't read that photo, so you are tossing that out as evidence, it's just a bunch of people touching their head, that's all it is. Not only that, but some of those pictures just seem to be shots of the person, are these shots of the moment they were talking about where kennedy was shot in a courtroom or in an interview? where is that indicated? and if that is the case why are some of the backgrounds different? Also, most of them are not pointing or hovering their hand at the back of their head, they are holding their hand to the right side of their head near the top of the ear, only 3 of them appearing to be specifically gesturing directly to the back of the head. Were these pictures taken while they were moving? Is the pose they were in actually where they were pointing when they were given the demonstration? Who knows? it's stupid ass evidence.

this picture that clearly shows no wounds in the front of his face but only his neck wound. If he was shot in the front why isn't there a bullet wound in his face or forehead or something?
stare%20of%20death%20photo.gif

now this picture you posted
BE2_HI.jpg

is obviously the other angle to this picture
BE1_HI.jpg

both which you can see the parts of the table , clearly the back of his head is resting on the metal head rest so the direct back of his head cannot be missing.

And so will you claim these pictures are doctored? Ok, so then your only left with an opinion and no useful evidence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you keep posting pictures of these dudes touching their head.

i can't read that photo, so you are tossing that out as evidence, it's just a bunch of people touching their head, that's all it is. Not only that, but some of those pictures just seem to be shots of the person, are these shots of the moment they were talking about where kennedy was shot in a courtroom or in an interview? where is that indicated? and if that is the case why are some of the backgrounds different? Also, most of them are not pointing or hovering their hand at the back of their head, they are holding their hand to the right side of their head near the top of the ear, only 3 of them appearing to be specifically gesturing directly to the back of the head. Were these pictures taken while they were moving? Is the pose they were in actually where they were pointing when they were given the demonstration? Who knows? it's stupid ass evidence.

this picture that clearly shows no wounds in the front of his face but only his neck wound. If he was shot in the front why isn't there a bullet wound in his face or forehead or something?
stare%20of%20death%20photo.gif

now this picture you posted
BE2_HI.jpg

is obviously the other angle to this picture
BE1_HI.jpg

both which you can see the parts of the table , clearly the back of his head is resting on the metal head rest so the direct back of his head cannot be missing.

And so will you claim these pictures are doctored? Ok, so then your only left with an opinion and no useful evidence.

I'm totally gone.I don't believe a lot of historical shyt is real.I think Sandy Hook, Columbine, the Boston Bombings,and the Aurora Theater shooting where all fake.911 also.I think they really blew up the buildings, but the shyt surrounding it, the planes/witnesses etc....is all fake media.

It was shyt like this that made me go:ohhh:

That shyt is scripted as fukk:russ:

All those recent developments made me look at the JFK assassination in a different light.Maybe they blew his head off, but in a way we'd never expect.Zapruder was probably ordered to film that shyt just so they could use the footage(After doctoring it) as one big diversionary tactic:yeshrug:

I just don't understand how people can believe the official story

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've heard some people say JFK JR's death was a setup too. But why would they want to kill him?

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one topic that will never get old for me. Even discovering little extra details about the whole thing is fascinating to me.

BBC just did a pretty interesting podcast a few days ago with some of the people who were there. The people featured were...
Clint Hill - Secret Service agent who climbed on the back of the car
Kenneth Salyer - Doctor who worked on JFK
James Leavelle - Detective who was handcuffed to Oswald when he was killed
Nellie Connally - Governor's wife, who was in the car with JFK
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/docarchive/docarchive_20131116-0906a.mp3

Also, this is probably my favorite book I've ever read. I highly recommend it. Matter of fact, I'm thinking about reading it again.

Stephen+King+11-22-63.jpg

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
In 1980, Roddenberry submitted a 60-page treatment for a proposed sequel about the Enterprise crew's contravention of a Klingon attempt to thwart the John F. Kennedy assassination.[24] Following its rejection by Paramount, he was replaced on the project by veteran television producer Harve Bennett;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Roddenberry

What was his grand idea? It involved time-travel, Klingons, and a beloved American president: JFK. After losing ships to V'GR, Klingons locate the "Guardian of Forever" (seen in "The City on the Edge of Forever"), and they diabolically use the time portal to travel back to 1963. These rogue Klingons succeed in stopping the assassination of JFK. Perhaps they kidnap Lee Harvey Oswald, or maybe they abduct the president and feed him Gagh! Somehow... they keep JFK alive. Only the insiders who've read the unpublished script know the full details. But, apparently, this change in the timeline is extremely detrimental for the future of humanity, and by the 23rd century, the Klingons reign supreme as an unstoppable intergalactic imperial force.

Fortunately, Captain Kirk once again saves the universe... by letting someone die. Travelling back in time, the noble captain ensures that JFK gets his head blown off in Dealey Plaza. "The climactic moments of the film," according to William Shatner, "would find Spock standing on a grassy knoll in Dallas, firing that infamous `phantom shot'... thereby guaranteeing a brighter future for all of mankind."
http://startrekdom.blogspot.com/2007/06/captain-kirk-mr-spock-and-jfk-rejected.html

Now you KNOW the TRUTH that those so-called JEWS did NOT want you to FIND OUT.