The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Fidel Castro: 'Oswald Could Not Have Been the One Who Killed Kennedy'
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-have-been-the-one-who-killed-kennedy/281674/

I dunno who did what, but it's undeniable that Kennedy had more enemies in the US than outside. The CIA fukked him on the Bay Of Pigs by withholding information from him; it occurred a couple months into his presidency, and he was barely briefed about many aspects of it. He called it off, CIA members got killed, and the generals didn't respect him from that point on.

Then there was Vietnam, where he did decide to escalate the war...but given his views there's no question in my mind that he would have ended the war soon. Which again would go against his general's views.

Then there's the issue of extremism. John Birch republicans literally believed he was trying to destroy America.
jfk_24_flyer2.jpg

Sound familiar?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
A general aside on the Mafia, I find it crazy after collecting decades of evidence to the contrary certain people are saying there was no such thing as "The Mafia."

Seriously? Those people are uneducated to history it seems.

The Mob was a force in a lot of American cities for a good 4 or 5 decades.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the kennedy assassination has always interested me.

I still think as a president dude was mad overrated, lyndon b johnson>>>>>>>

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fidel Castro: 'Oswald Could Not Have Been the One Who Killed Kennedy'
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-have-been-the-one-who-killed-kennedy/281674/

I dunno who did what, but it's undeniable that Kennedy had more enemies in the US than outside. The CIA fukked him on the Bay Of Pigs by withholding information from him; it occurred a couple months into his presidency, and he was barely briefed about many aspects of it. He called it off, CIA members got killed, and the generals didn't respect him from that point on.

Then there was Vietnam, where he did decide to escalate the war...but given his views there's no question in my mind that he would have ended the war soon. Which again would go against his general's views.

Then there's the issue of extremism. John Birch republicans literally believed he was trying to destroy America.
jfk_24_flyer2.jpg

Sound familiar?

its amazing to me, that castro outlived frigging everyone and is still kicking

i still think the mob sam giancano played a part in it as long with the cia

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The History Channel had made a 9 part series called "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY." And the last segment was called "THE GUILTY MEN,"and the History Channel aired this very popular segment a few times, which detailed, LBJ's, the CIA's, Mafia, and the Cuban connection, but because of pressure from the government, they had to take it off the air. But you can still watch this program on YouTube.
the history channel is full of wildly inaccurate shyt. nothing credible about them

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
rockerfella just like jp morgan was a agent for the jews. and that's why to this day they are tied to oil and banking.

now if you really wanna make another thread dress up your best ballerina cause you'll be going on the summer jam screen.

you could literally pick any subject and any side of that subject in a debate and end up bodied by me, but honestly, even thats not a fair fight that i would want to subject you to.

Last edited:
Daps
As we speak CNN is running 2 hour JFK special all bout how Oswald definitely killed Kennedy :stopitslime:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you could literally pick any subject and any side of that subject in a debate and end up bodied by me, but honestly, even thats not a fair fight that i would want to subject you to.
your arrogance got me doing the mjlaughing gif.

this nicca said pick any side of an argument :russ:. in other words you're not after truth... typical devil trait.

the only thing you can tell me is that it's not your fault you're born a devil. but being a devil doesn't mean you have to continue being a devil. but since you've chosen to continue being a devil that's a choice that you've made.

myself i'm something like a ghostbuster but i expose devils. you niccas have them people brainwashed but you can't have me. i can't even pretend to like devils.

Daps
[quote="Kritic, post: 6265655, member: 12605"]trust a zionist network to tell you who killed jfk breh... :stopitslime:[/quote]

I never would:comeon:, it was just funny timing i saw it own as I was browsing this thread. I tuned in just to hear what propaganda they were spewing out, didn't disappoint.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody catch National Geographic's Killing Kennedy movie? Just wanted to see if it's worth checking out.

After seeing Greg Kinnear play JFK in The Kennedys mini-series a couple years ago, I don't think anyone else can top that performance.

teacher

All Star
Daps
i've seen the pics as i was heavy into researching the conspiracy angles when i was in high school. trying to avoid them and graphically morbid shyt in general, to be honest. can the pics be avoided?

that's what I went to see and was highly disappointed....that's barely pg-13 :smh: