The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't think people dispute that Oswald wasn't involved. It's his motive and whether or not he was alone.

Again, it only gets amplified when you look at Oswald's killer, Ruby. That cat was connected and sent in to do a hit on national TV. Obviously, this doesn't mean that because Ruby killed him that Oswald didn't do it by himself. There are theories out there which thinks Ruby was sent in because the Mafia had gone out of there way to ensure JFK winning the Presidency due to his father's bootleg connections. Some theories say that Ruby was sent to silence Oswald because the Mafia put out the hit on JFK because Bobby was starting to crack down on organized crime. People forget how powerful the Mafia actually was back then. They created Vegas, bankrolled Miami and Cuba, had deep connections.

I don't think it's a black and white thing. It could be any of the valid scenarios proposed.

A general aside on the Mafia, I find it crazy after collecting decades of evidence to the contrary certain people are saying there was no such thing as "The Mafia."

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yea, there are like 20-30 theories out there about what happened or what went down, and about 20 or so of them wouldn't surprised me if it was the true description of the events. Kennedy and his administration gave a lot of people plenty of motive.

The only reason Iean towards the MIC and Vietnam theory is not because of JFK and his assassination, but what Eisenhower said in his farewell speech. There was this popular President, a long time military man, one of the greatest generals in history, blatantly warning anyone who was listening. Both George Washington's and Ike's farewell speeches are pretty illuminating (no kingsmen) and visionary speeches.

That Military-Industrial Complex speech is very creepy to me for some reason. I can't put my finger on it. Just, sends shivers up my spine.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
took a few pages... but this and him wanting to take the troops outta narm

its funny how quick the "trolls" tried to shoot this down. Tells you all you need to kow

They all effed with the international central bankers money scam and got touched up or almost bodied

Andrew Jackson ...... chopper jammed

Abraham Lincoln

James A. Garfield

William McKinley

Warren G. Harding .... mysterious illness

JFK

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A doctor who worked on Kennedy was just on CNN with Wolf Blitzer was just doing an interview. He just said it was clear to him that there was an entrance wound in the front and an exit wound in the back.

I honestly think you would have to be an idiot, or just in serious denial to think this was the work of a lone gunman.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mephistopheles aka victorvondoom is a hack who tries to shut down anything against the jewish illuminati. he's good at going out of his way to post anything any islam and anti christian to keep yall busy to argue against each other like a typical jew. you niccas fall for it everytime. them jews are very good at capturing and brainwashing christians and you niccas. you'll never see these niccas commenting on anything wrong israel does.

they are very pro wall street and pro fed reserve (jewish mafia who had jfk killed). the jewish banking mafia do anything and everything to intimidate anyone that goes against them and have the jewish illuminati media in their camp to distract the american public as they steal americas money and freedom.
they know how to play democrats and republicans. and know how to play black and white ppl against each other.

these so called jewish fakkits got this country by the balls. and they have YOU brainwashed.

with the homie tlol is back he defends his ppl when i'm in that ass and that's understood. this victor nicca he acts like a typical illuminati snake that's here to confuse ppl with stupid sh1t. when his jewish ppl mop you niccas out the planet.

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
They had some shyt on the history channel a few years ago that had some crazy shyt in it..I dont think they ever replayed it...went heavy into the LBJ angle and multiple shooters..even had an interview with some really old guy in Italy who was just in silhouette saying in italian that he knew who made the kill shot or who set it up directly etc...was pretty damn believable...I just honestly find the "establishment" story to be horseshyt and jack ruby silencing oswald so quickly muddied the water even more than it already was.

The History Channel had made a 9 part series called "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY." And the last segment was called "THE GUILTY MEN,"and the History Channel aired this very popular segment a few times, which detailed, LBJ's, the CIA's, Mafia, and the Cuban connection, but because of pressure from the government, they had to take it off the air. But you can still watch this program on YouTube.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
mephistopheles aka victorvondoom is a hack who tries to shut down anything against the jewish illuminati. he's good at going out of his way to post anything any islam and anti christian to keep yall busy to argue against each other like a typical jew. you niccas fall for it everytime. them jews are very good at capturing and brainwashing christians and you niccas.

they are very pro wall street and pro fed reserve (jewish mafia who had jfk killed). the jewish banking mafia do anything and everything to intimidate anyone that goes against them and have the jewish illuminati media in their camp to distract the american public as they steal americas money and freedom.
they know how to play democrats and republicans. and know how to play black and white ppl against each other.

these so called jewish fakkits got this country by the balls. and they have YOU brainwashed.

jews havent voted in favor of a republican president since warren g harding and voted 82% in favor of JFK over Nixon, 81/17 humphrey over nixon,65/35 mcgovern over nixon, 79/19 gore over bush, 76/24 kerry over bush, and substantially in favor of obama. this, despite the fact that nixon and bush were significantly pro-israel and obama hasnt been as supportive.. also..henry kissinger, the jew and person who has been significant in the most presidential administrations was quoted as saying: "The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern." theres a significant difference between jews and non jews who are secularly pro israel and the average, non entangled jewish person who follows the traditions of the religion of judaism.

also. technically speaking, the "illuminati" was founded by a german bavarian jesuit.

as far as the 'big jewish names' that you probably commonly associate with the illuminati today and the " jewish banking mafia", ill address the rockefellers.

the rockefellers: "The corporate, financial and personal affairs of the family - numbering around 150 blood relatives of John D. Rockefeller - are run from the family office, Room 5600, known officially as "Rockefeller Family and Associates". It comprises three floors of the GE Building in Rockefeller Center; all private family legal matters are handled by the family-associated New York law firm of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy."

That McCloy, started with the same John J McCloy I mentioned earlier that "left his job as president of the World Bank to become the U.S. High Commissioner of Allied-occupied Germany. It wasn’t his first experience in that country; McCloy had been an attorney for the German chemical giant IG Farben in the 1930s. He also sat with Hitler in the Fuhrer’s box at the 1936 Berlin Olympics. In a stunning amnesty, the U.S. High Commissioner commuted the life sentences of five of the worst Nazi doctors, including Dr. Herta Oberheuser, a woman who injected healthy children with oil and removed their limbs and organs without anesthesia while they were still alive and conscious. Commissioner McCloy also reduced the sentences of other Nazi criminals convicted in the Nürnberg Trials considerably. From 89 appeals of clemency he granted 79. 30 inmates were released immediately, and the sentences of the remaining 59 were drastically reduced, amongst them also the prominent industrialist Friedrich Flick and Alfred Krupp."

As "jews" do you really think theyd do business with McCloy (also implicated in Warren Commission and JFK), if they cared about the average jew or judaism etc?

all these people at the head of the "illuminati" are power hungry and money hungry, irregardless of ethnicity and religion. they could give a fukk about a random jew. kissinger, the rockefellers and others exemplify this.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: where do i start eating this plate of food.. so many opennings..

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
fug it. i ain't even gonna waste my time. this will take too much of my time. this is about the homie jfk. you make another thread for that...

McCloy was a major role player in the conspiracy behind JFK's death, and dude sat with Hitler during the Olympics and reduced the sentences of many nazis. Thats not on topic or anything though. And you are the one who started this tangent with your typical and tired jewish devil rant.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rockerfella just like jp morgan was a agent for the jews. and that's why to this day they are tied to oil and banking.

now if you really wanna make another thread dress up your best ballerina cause you'll be going on the summer jam screen.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCloy was a major role player in the conspiracy behind JFK's death, and dude sat with Hitler during the Olympics and reduced the sentences of many nazis. Thats not on topic or anything though. And you are the one who started this tangent with your typical and tired jewish devil rant.
you niccas really make me laugh. i dont give a fuq who mccloy is. these are just little dudes taking the fall. this is a closed case. they'll never put anything on tv that'll expose anything close to who is or was really behind it.

so just like princess diana's death, anything they put out on tv will be a lie.