The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No doubt. Just too early to say he’s a nice young piece when they get annihilated nightly.
Just on the tape you can see the defensive versatility and potential. Dawkins has talked about how he was in 99th percentile in athleticism.

Hes also still growing.

He can hit 3s already off catch and shoot.

Lot of positives to work with. How he develops with the ball in his hands and building up an offensive arsenal is what I’m excited to see next. But at minimum I think he will be a solid starter who can become All Defense…

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just on the tape you can see the defensive versatility and potential. Dawkins has talked about how he was in 99th percentile in athleticism.

Hes also still growing.

He can hit 3s already off catch and shoot.

Lot of positives to work with. How he develops with the ball in his hands and building up an offensive arsenal is what I’m excited to see next. But at minimum I think he will be a solid starter who can become All Defense…
Fire Unseld. Help in his development :umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was just asking a friend of mine wtf is going on. I'm not a big NBA guy anymore but it's just weird guys will show zero effort and see no change in playing time in the league. Whereas in the NFL this stuff gets you benched. I saw a clip of Ayton half assing it recently, and Poole been doing this shyt for awhile now. He got his money and tuned out, seems obvious...