The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
All it took was a scuffle with a teammate to have him playing garbage :wow:
more than that, this dude was an nba champion on the 2nd winningest sports team of the last decade, everyone knows who he is, he was humiliated for the entire world to see and never got his lick back, that will eat at him for a looong time

It's easy for everyone to criticize and joke when they wouldn't know how to handle those same circumstances

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Did he think they were up 10 instead of down 10 :why:

Yall told this nikka to be more like Steph so he followed yall. He saw Steph doing that move in the 4th quarter being praised as a High IQ play. He does the same thing but he ain’t smart enough to realize that Steph did it up by 10 points not down by 10.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
My nikka Poole about to get Miroctic’d out the league :sadbron:. Still got the championship season mixes for viewing pleasure but he got like 12 more games of this shyt before it’s over.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Poole about to get Miroctic’d out the league :sadbron:. Still got the championship season mixes for viewing pleasure but he got like 12 more games of this shyt before it’s over.
he's still young enough and has shown enough to be in the league. the problem is, he shouldn't be anywhere near a starting role. he's a bench guy. that's where he is best.

Last season and the season before that, he was pouting because he wasnt a starter. Well, now he's a starter. :francis: