The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He got beat up publicly, is overcompensating for it and it's backfiring

Anyone who went to a rough high school has seen this before, he won't play well until he's completely comfortable in his own skin again

But he's in a league of savages who are gonna abuse that weakness :mjlit:
letting one fight dictate your career just shows that you soft mentally :manny:

I mean sure it was a big deal but you gotta move on...the truth here is Poole is nowhere as good as initially thought. First year with the dubs he came out of nowhere. Second year, scouting and his own nonchalant on-the-spectrum style caught up to him.

His first step is explosive but his brain cant catch up to it. As a result unless no one is guarding the paint he is too timid to drive aggressively. And on the perimeter he'll chuck up shytty shot selection of threes in the worst tradition of Klay

He'd be fine if he could be an average defender, but dude is horrendous on defense. He always slips/fall downs and has low iq on defense (low iq on offense too) and no physicality or skill to contest anything. Couple it with subpar effort and he was the worst defender on the Warriors by a country mile.

Poole needs a major change at least to his effort level to be thought of as a good player. But even beyond that, kinda needs to re-evaluate what he's good at. Unfortunately low iq low effort players arent liked by teammates, and especially when they play bad on offense.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think he'll likely remain a Wizard until the end of the season. Trading him now won't make a difference for Washington, they're not going far anyway and there's nothing or nobody that's gonna turn the tide for them as of now.

I could honestly see Poole out of the league in a few years if his terrible play keeps up.