The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
It reads even worse when you look at his posts in chronological order in this thread:
lol. Lakers in 5. Denver literally hitting every shot you can possibly fukking hit and still couldn’t create legitimate separation. They’ll never play a game as good as this the rest of the series.
This would be a HISTORIC choke job if Denver loses :dead:
Man we might drive you off this forum forever by mid-June and I absolutely can’t wait. :blessed:
I’m sorry but watching these 2 games nothing about this Denver team impresses or scares me. This was more Lakers giving away 2 winnable games than Denver outplaying them. This shyt will be tied 2-2 going back to Denver, guaranteed.
Game 1 Lakers came back from an insane deficit and were one dumb Bron 3 away from winning.

Game 2 they’re up most of the game then start doing dumb shyt in the 4th getting too three point happy. And even with the massive 4th quarter deficit they once again, nearly came back.

This isn’t a team being ran out the gym. They could’ve very clearly won both these games. And this is Denver at home where they’re supposedly near unbeatable. They get washed in LA :yeshrug:
What a shocker. Play Bron out the post. Attack Jokics unathletic Ass every play. Tone down the 3s. Suddenly Denver ain’t that scary. fakkit ass Ham outsmarted himself for 3 games and the hole is probably too deep but this team really ain’t 3-0 better.
One day I’ll understand a fanbase actively rooting against their own team instead of being positive because a nikka who’s better than the nikka they stan decided to join the squad.

As a fanbase, you Laker “fans” truly deserve the gutter. Lmao.
It’s not something people will really talk about but in the spot minutes this series where Bron has guarded Jokic, Jokic has been horrendous.
The utter delusions of a Bron stan.

:picard:

Mans was forced to take out his frustrations on the Lakers fanbase at the end while clutching onto his Participation trophy of Bron defending Jokic in spot minutes.

One of the all-time humbling experiences.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It reads even worse when you look at his posts in chronological order in this thread:

Mans was forced to take out his frustrations on the Lakers fanbase at the end while clutching onto his Participation trophy of Bron defending Jokic in spot minutes.

If he was the Lakers coach, all those posts would have been true.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Unlike you I don’t run away when I lose. There’s absolutely nothing you could ever say that would get to me because I talk my shyt regardless. :manny:

You fled this forum for months on a “work excursion” in 2016 and ducked all of your mentions for weeks after LA knocked out the Warriors, but in true front runner fashion you’ve clawed your way out of your virgin cave now that your Plan B team won. I and several others @‘d you repeatedly after the GS debacle and you were nowhere to be found. Shameless ass bytch :dead:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaddamn a fat Euro Cac rushed this man's heart x spirit so bad it's makin Lebron Tapp out and Quitt

This is your GOAT.. U kant make this shxt up..

Daps
Unlike you I don’t run away when I lose. There’s absolutely nothing you could ever say that would get to me because I talk my shyt regardless. :manny:
You might be able to convince yourself of this, but everyone can see how unhinged you are after your delusions got blown into a million pieces. You're in here crying with this corny shyt of how the Lakers fanbase "deserves the gutter", wiping your tears with the tissues of how Bron managed to defend Jokic in spot minutes.

I was gonna say you're going out sad, but the truth is, you've always been sad. I hope for your ugly ass sake that Bron doesn't retire anytime soon given your vulnerable state because you really might commit that.

:manny:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You might able to try to convince yourself of this but everyone can see how unhinged you are after your delusions got blown into a million pieces. You're in here crying with this corny shyt of how the Lakers fanbase "deserves the gutter", wiping your tears with the tissues of how Bron managed to defend Jokic in spot minutes.

I was gonna say you're going out sad, but the truth is, you've always been sad. I hope for your ugly ass sake that Bron doesn't retire anytime soon given your vulnerable state because you really might commit that.

:manny:
Unhinged? :gucci:

This is a legitimate post you made on this board:
PWmo895.jpg

36pz5Yh.jpg

nWfGjkk.jpg

yyjQqdU.jpg

J4KuQTi.jpg

BosEguQ.jpg

aMEdSGi.jpg

bIuTFwc.jpg

dRtVCfh.jpg

v08kSVR.jpg

l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA.webp
You actually took time out of your day…to make fake tweets….sucking your own dikk….because the Warriors won an obvious ring in 2017. :dead:

Crazy thing is you thought that thread would bang but it got a pitiful 4 pages, mainly nikkas laughing at you. :mjlol:

Do not ever sit here and talk about mfs being unhinged. The coli is your life. Those fake tweets aren’t a joke that’s how you actually view yourself. No normal nikka takes this shyt that serious. You are the most pathetic thing on two legs :dead:

And while we’re at it I will @ you every single time I’m online until you show your face. I’ll show mine too. I’m beyond confident that’s an easy W. Hideous dry dikk bytch.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Gil Scott-Heroin you not the only one who can dig up posts. :mjgrin:

Lifting weights doesn't help you get [better] women. Believe me I'm living proof. :manny:

2015. Pre-Warriors run. A much more humble Gil openly admits that he gets no p*ssy. :mjlol:

Hitting the same shyt every day don't count breh. I seen you with that lil white thang all the time. :mjpls:

To be honest with you, the stages in my life where I've been in peak physical condition have always been the worst for me when it comes to getting women. :manny:

nikka tried to convince us that the periods where he’s in his best shape are the periods he struggles most with women. There isn’t a man on this earth who would say they share that experience. Nah nikka you just ugly as fukk and can’t get buns period, even the gym couldn’t save you. :dead:

Go ahead. Dig up the threads I know you want to dig up in response. I BEG you. The reality is, I’m willing to post my picture and I’m willing to post receipts of the kinda women I bag right now. Are you? :mjgrin:

Do not ever come at me again you hideous freak, or I will really violate because I got more heat up my sleeve.

Daps
How the fukk does he hit those over the head threes :dahell:
You'd know he hits shots like this regularly if you actually watched him play instead of posting dumb shyt like this -
You're not the MVP if you keep getting bounced in the playoffs. He's not even going the distance into the Conference Finals. He looks like a complete non-factor in the playoffs. Where are his 50 point games like Giannis? Where are his signature moments where he looks like the best player on the planet? He's good but, he's overrated. Imagine if we gave the MVP to Anthony Davis every year while Bron and Steph were winning. It's dumb.
Jokic gonna shrink again this year come playoff time. You have no argument. Get the fukk outta my face :camby:
You cant name one series Jokic looked like the best player on Earth.

Jokic is a fraud. Like you :camby:
:yeshrug: