The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Went from:
Jill Scott Heroine is SICK right now :mjlol:
Jill Scott Heroine is so down bad he dapping ANYTHING denigrating the Lakers :umad:

I hope your soul is burning at snail speed fakkit
We dancing on Jill Scott Heroine’s grave???

Let me put my left foot in the game now

me-and-the-boys-happy.gif
Jill Scott Heroine :umad: :umad: :umad:

Remember, if Jill negs anyone in this thread, TAG ME-- I'll double your rep to offset this dikk sukking maggot
Breh, just look at my rep :mjlol:

Bytch ass nikka reps 25 people just to come byke around on me lol

I told him to meet up to run the fade, and of course he's a bytch so it is what it is.
Somebody neg this bytch ass nikka for me.
To now:
I don't have anything to say. Lakers played well enough to win, but let Murray go off in the beginning and missed 7 free throws.

Chalk it up to the game:manny:

giphy.gif

This coward fakkit @Th3Bronstan hasn't posted since last game.

:picard:

Talking all that shyt all postseason, tagging me for daps, going around giving posters positive reps who I argue with, all the while having me on ignore.

A coward in every possible way imaginable.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im shocked the Lakers got
giphy.gif

thought this would be a closer series. only matchup ive guessed right this post season was NY and Miami :deadrose:
200w.webp

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Jokic is bout to go on a long ass run. He’s too good. And this team is built well

I don’t know..Jokic arc is looking like Giannis’, two MVPs but failure during those MVP playoffs and then win a ring…team looking like they might go for a few years, but nothing since the first ring. We’ll see though.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We got our ass beat :manny:

Not gone catch me rooting for the East champs to beat Denver on some spiteful shyt tho :pachaha:

That’s the thing nobody was rooting for Denver… so I don’t know how you came to that conclusion that I’m rooting for them… nikkas don’t stop watching basketball because their teams didn’t make the playoffs or teams got bounced :mjlol:

I guess cats like you think nikkas suppose to stop watching basketball… Funny how you LWO nikkas was all in the warriors/Sac thread clowning and rooting for Sac to win…

I was in the lakers/Memphis thread literally rooting for you nikkas to win that series lmaoo..

But you mad folk clowning cause y’all got swept lmaoo