The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
They showed Denver no respect. They turn around and sweep the Lakers

Don't know why no one recognized how hot the Lakers were shooting that game as well.
They did but they tried to tell us that what the Lakers did was sustainable because of the quality of shots they were getting

Meanwhile they said Denver was not going to keep it up because they were hitting lucky shots

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lakers lost. Had they won, a built in refs bailed them out excuse was the reason to some in here.

Great job by the Nuggets. The hunkered down defensively as the series wore on and exposed the Lakers inability to hit long range shots,
When did this guy become a Bron Stan :mjlol:
You're just blatantly making shyt up. The other two times he got swept, he scored 23 and 24 in the final games. And if he had done that this game, you would have said he went out sad. You had all your bases covered.

His scoring average in elimination game losses is no higher than normal, but his scoring average in elimination game wins is one of the best ever. Do you think he wasn't trying to win this game?

The fact we have a mod who constantly plays both sides and cares more about agendas than reality is a big reason everyone agrees sports discussion here is trash.
Your BF got swept. Stop deflecting

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They did but they tried to tell us that what the Lakers did was sustainable because of the quality of shots they were getting

Meanwhile they said Denver was not going to keep it up because they were hitting lucky shots
It was Denvers defense that won it for them as the series went along more than those shots. We didnt see anymore 130 point games

Daps
I re-watched highlights of Game 1 and Nuggets only real flaw is their defense. It's pure shyt.
Its gonna be their downfall Thats why i have the lakers taking this in 5-6 games even with nikkas overreacting to game 1.

AD and Bron are gonna eat them alive in the post/Inside every game, It took them 3 quarters to figure out just let AD roam and turn them into a jumpshooting team/ Shut down the cuts off jokic passes and make him beat you by himself. even Ham knows he said it himself they're gonna be fine. :mjgrin:
I'm guessing you two aren't going to re-watch highlights of Game 2, 3 and 4 then.

:troll: