The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wanna give him another year before being out on him completely, but I def understand anyone who says that he's not the guy. He was arguably the worst part of the Lakers in this series.

Just pushed all the wrong buttons, didn't stick with what worked, got outcoached, took forever with obvious changes. Hopefully he learns from this

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Nah I can’t rock with this, Bron got 31 in the first half. Even if he didn’t do as well 2nd half you can’t blame this on him :dwillhuh:

He got the Lakers to a 15 pt lead going into the half and halfway thru the 3rd quarter Denver was already up and Lakers were playing from behind the rest of the game.

I wouldn’t necessarily blame AD but I damn sho ain’t blaming Bron :gucci:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key the refs were trying to fukk up the game with Gordon foul on AD at the end of the game

That may be one the factors to the refs deciding to sit on the whistle at the end.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
xJRxMiF.gif
This from tonight?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wanna give him another year before being out on him completely, but I def understand anyone who says that he's not the guy. He was arguably the worst part of the Lakers in this series.

Just pushed all the wrong buttons, didn't stick with what worked, got outcoached, took forever with obvious changes. Hopefully he learns from this
All close games (except game 3... and even that was close for a while)

I dont think the Celtics just fell off all of sudden either. Ime is a vastly superior coach than Joe.

And say what you will. But Vogel would have had this team still playing.....on Friday.