The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just waiting for the inevitable Klutch hit piece on how Lebron is fed up with AD and wouldnt mind playing for philly or phoenix next year

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu bu y’all making this personal….

Yo @Gil Scott-Heroin you see how this nigha was bytching and calming he wasn’t making shyt personal in the last thread? Now look at him… this nikka is cooked :mjlol:
Ohh but I never squashed it with u ya punk Ass unloved bytch like I did with Don Homer.
You stupid remedial fukk :umad: you are really a pathetic stupid bytch you definitely a portable earthquake:mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
xJRxMiF.gif

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
@jaydawg08 Might have to be out on Ham. He did the opposite of what I wanted. Instead just played most of the same guys until they burned out. Got away with it vs the Warriors. Not the Nuggets. Only Thompson gets a chance? Trash
I wanna give him another year before being out on him completely, but I def understand anyone who says that he's not the guy. He was arguably the worst part of the Lakers in this series.

Just pushed all the wrong buttons, didn't stick with what worked, got outcoached, took forever with obvious changes. Hopefully he learns from this

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kobe and MJ would never be smiling and joking at a podium after getting swept out the playoffs