The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you brought up context. but you seem to be upset that things are being framed in context. :patrice:

i mean, i'm letting him take a respectable L. given your last few sentences, you seem to be too. so what's the problem?
You’re trying to attribute his game to injury. Stop being obtuse.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look at this shameless nikka he ain’t got nothing left :mjlol:

Bu bu bu you lost a 3-1 lead bu bu bu you failed to 3 peat…. like nikka do you know how you even sound? :mjlol:
Like someone who’s stanning a team for a long ass time that didn’t lose a 3-1 lead in the finals and actually 3peated, and don’t act like a giddy lil whore with a team that ain’t shyt anymore so he gotta go try to latch himself onto another team bandwagon :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But but but you had one post....listen to this little bytch ass nikka....go cry me a fukking river about the refs cause thats all you were doing and I'm sure it will continue into next season....feminine ass warrior's fans trying to hold on to something cause your season was a failure....no one expected the Lakers to get as far as they did....

Milk box :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like someone who’s stanning a team for a long ass time that didn’t lose a 3-1 lead in the finals and actually 3peated, and don’t act like a giddy lil whore with a team that ain’t shyt anymore so he gotta go try to latch himself onto another team bandwagon :umad:

This nikka so mad he literally lying to himself hoping what he says is true :mjlol:

GET SWEPT BREHS

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ha-ha-point.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

So that means he had only 9 points in the 2nd half.........yikes. His role players didnt show up either. There were like 2-3 3 pointers between Dennis and Rui that bricked.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You’re trying to attribute his game to injury. Stop being obtuse.

"if we're talking context, he's 38 years old on a bad foot, and played the entire game while spending a lot of time guarding their 2 best players as he managed to almost put a 40 point triple-double.

so, there's that, too."

is that what i'm doing? or are you just weirdly fixated on the foot part? :patrice: