The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dynasty’s aren’t fake you dumb ass.. you keep saying like it’s gonna come true :mjlol:

This nikka behind the keyboard right now like
gamer-angry.gif
3-1 lead in finals lost
Failed to 3 peat.
That shyt ain’t happen to the Lakeshow :umad:
Pathetic life you must have to be like this all giddy up in here acting how you were acting

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We need to call 911 and have them do a health and safety check on Draymond Green after tonight

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Shut up bytch nikka and hold that L… SWEEEEPPPPPP … bozo fukk out of here :mjlol:

You literally had one post between Thursday and today.. it’s right there in the image you posted :mjlol: milk box
But but but you had one post....listen to this little bytch ass nikka....go cry me a fukking river about the refs cause thats all you were doing and I'm sure it will continue into next season....feminine ass warrior's fans trying to hold on to something cause your season was a failure....no one expected the Lakers to get as far as they did....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
3-1 lead in finals lost
Failed to 3 peat.
That shyt ain’t happen to the Lakeshow :umad:
Pathetic life you must have to be like this all giddy up in here acting how you were acting

Look at this shameless nikka he ain’t got nothing left :mjlol:

Bu bu bu you lost a 3-1 lead bu bu bu you failed to 3 peat…. like nikka do you know how you even sound? :mjlol:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
None of y’all were saying shyt about his fukking foot tonight until they started losing. Not even at halftime were y’all mentioning his damn foot. That shyt was a non factor. Didn’t stop him or slow him down from beefing with Gordon or any other shyt. Let him take a respectable L for once. He don’t need y’all excusing shyt for him. He had a good first half but came up short. Tough break, can’t win every year. That’s all y’all need to take from it.

you brought up context. but you seem to be upset that things are being framed in context. :patrice:

i mean, i'm letting him take a respectable L. given your last few sentences, you seem to be too. so what's the problem?