The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You got beat when you were talking all that shyt clown....then you were crying like a little bytch....who went MIA??...you talk out your ass too much....
Screenshot-20230522-203428.jpg

Shut up bytch nikka and hold that L… SWEEEEPPPPPP … bozo fukk out of here :mjlol:

You literally had one post between Thursday and today.. it’s right there in the image you posted :mjlol: milk box

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if we're talking context, he's 38 years old on a bad foot, and played the entire game while spending a lot of time guarding their 2 best players as he managed to almost put a 40 point triple-double.

so, there's that, too.
I agree. Not to mention he owns the all-time scoring record.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Darvin going out sad
He had his chance. For the life of me, why did he start the 3rd Q trying to get Shroeder and AD going instead of first steadying the ship and putting the ball on Lebron's hands. That 15 - 1 run came from Shroeder and AD fukking up easy bunnies and turnovers where you couldnt tell what Shroeder was trying to do

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came here to say, KD at least won a couple.

Please keep the same energy you had for KD for the Lakers stars.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is sounds like a conspiracy theory. He slowed down on offense because he got gassed, theres nothing more to it.

I've never heard anyone be critical of 40 , 10, and 9 on 60 percent shooting, let alone at 38 years old. He's had bad games this series, but this definitely wasnt one of them.
Do me a favor and quote where I said he had a bad game. I’m very explicitly said that he had a good game, a great, first, half and the bunk second half for an elimination game. If you nikkas wanna be in your fukking feelings over that, go right ahead. Won’t change shyt.