The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol look at this little bytch Jill Scott Heroine, still mad the Lakers sent Curry to the shadow realm :mjlol:

Screenshot-333.png

Friendly reminder:

If Jill Scott Heroine negs ANYONE in this thread, @ ME and I will offset his neg with double the positive rep.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at the entire ref crew.. both Denver and Lakers have winning records with all of them..

Lakers a -5 favorite tonight.. being that the lakers are down 2-0 to Denver and Foster is usually in the bag for the away team, might not be good news for the lakers.. Their best chance was getting game 2

You degenerate gamblers better bet the other way… Denver with a 3pt win tonight

Keep this same energy mah nikka.

I don't want to see you flipping the narrative if shyt ain't going your way. I know you are HOPING this is what happens.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Keep this same energy mah nikka.

I don't want to see you flipping the narrative if shyt ain't going your way. I know you are HOPING this is what happens.
This nikka here… if you noticed anything I called the first two games exactly how it was going to play out… fukk out of here

And if you notice anything numbers don’t fukkin lie… put some money up and stop being emotional and bet on the game..

You highlighting certain aspects in my post shows your ass is highly emotional… if you knew anything you would know me saying Denver by 3pts basically mean it will be 3 because of foster dumb ass.. The other two refs will give lakers all the calls..

Kinda like I was calling it in game 2..

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Lakers gettin every call tonight. The league needs the Lakers to stay in it to keep interest & ratings up. The Lebron/GOAT narrative is the most interesting thing they have left.

Watch Murray & Jokic catch early foul trouble or the refs get active when the Nuggets make runs.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This nikka here… if you noticed anything I called the first two games exactly how it was going to play out… fukk out of here

And if you notice anything numbers don’t fukkin lie… put some money up and stop being emotional and bet on the game..

You highlighting certain aspects in my post shows your ass is highly emotional… if you knew anything you would know me saying Denver by 3pts basically mean it will be 3 because of foster dumb ass.. The other two refs will give lakers all the calls..

Kinda like I was calling it in game 2..

This a wild ass response. Calling me emotional when you have spent two weeks typing "Generational Whistle" over and over.

And what the fukk I look like betting you for? Nikka, I'm rich-- I have zero need for the couple hunnid in your bank account :mjlol:

Just try to enjoy the game without complaining about Scott Foster. You said they gon lose tonight. Bet, just keep that same energy :ufdup:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This a wild ass response. Calling me emotional when you have spent two weeks typing "Generational Whistle" over and over.

And what the fukk I look like betting you for? Nikka, I'm rich-- I have zero need for the couple hunnid in your bank account :mjlol:

Just try to enjoy the game without complaining about Scott Foster. You said they gon lose tonight. Bet, just keep that same energy :ufdup:
I haven’t told one lie… I told you LWO bozos what it was wit these refs

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
LA can have the free throw advantage...the difference this time is Denver unlike GS can limit LA advantage in the paint thanks to Joker

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I haven’t told one lie… I told you LWO bozos what it was wit these refs

:mjlol: Yeah iight my nig.

Meanwhile, you ain't provided a single analysis of the calls that the Lakers shouldn't have gotten.

Y'all kill me with this shyt. If the Lakers were getting calls they didn't deserve, it should be easy to provide evidence of that, given all the cameras and coverage we have. We all know the refs ain't perfect (hell, I don't even think they're GOOD).

But if you had evidence of the Lakers getting the benefit of the whistle, you'd be able to point to it.

LeBron is something like 1-20 in the fourth quarter from 3-- you think a team with their leader shooting this poorly from outside isn't forcing the issue inside?

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: Yeah iight my nig.

Meanwhile, you ain't provided a single analysis of the calls that the Lakers shouldn't have gotten.

Y'all kill me with this shyt. If the Lakers were getting calls they didn't deserve, it should be easy to provide evidence of that, given all the cameras and coverage we have. We all know the refs ain't perfect (hell, I don't even think they're GOOD).

But if you had evidence of the Lakers getting the benefit of the whistle, you'd be able to point to it.

LeBron is something like 1-20 in the fourth quarter from 3-- you think a team with their leader shooting this poorly from outside isn't forcing the issue inside?

giphy.gif
Like I said get on fan dual and put $20 up and listen to my advice you gonna win some money :mjlol:

Last edited: