The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No game proved more that it’s a make or miss league than yesterday’s game. 3 missed threes by Bron (good shots he very regularly makes those) and 3 3 by Murray in a short time totally flipped the game and the energy around.
Yea….NO. :scust:

‘Make or miss league’ is missing good shots. Being unlucky. You’d go back out there and do things the exact same way

1- None of those shots were good shots by Bron

2- Bad misses early in the clock are demoralizing and leads directly to poor effort on defense and helps enrgy and confidence to the other team, especially a home team. Increased confidence = shots start falling.

3- Murray scored 21 of that 23 with Vando off.

This wasnt ‘make or miss league’ it was poor decisions and coaching

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Yea sorry I know Jokic is nice but it’s damn near criminal you can see how Dwight howard punked Jokic and you say ‘nah we good, we playing small ball’

Idc what nobody says, that’s the same player. Jokic didn’t magically get THAT much better. Put a body on him. Put a body on Murray. It ain’t rocket science. They both comfy af bc they guarded by small guys to them, AD and Dennis

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Yea sorry I know Jokic is nice but it’s damn near criminal you can see how Dwight howard punked Jokic and you say ‘nah we good, we playing small ball’

Idc what nobody says, that’s the same player. Jokic didn’t magically get THAT much better. Put a body on him. Put a body on Murray. It ain’t rocket science. They both comfy af bc they guarded by small guys to them, AD and Dennis
it's worth noting that it was much more than Howard. AD was ridiculous that year offensively and went on a shooting tear.

LeBron was also much much better offensively that postseason as well.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
it's worth noting that it was much more than Howard. AD was ridiculous that year offensively and went on a shooting tear.

LeBron was also much much better offensively that postseason as well.
True, however their 3rd scorer was KCP with like 12 a game. They have THREE guys averaging more than that in their supporting cast

Offensively they are better, don’t need LeBron to avg 30. It’s defensively where they’re making things harder than it needs to be

If Boston advances just watch how that go. They have horford and timelord

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Jokic is that much better, he plays through contact better he is stronger physically and mentally and Dwight was able to goon it up and get under his skin.

Daps
LA is different at home, probably the best team. Denver just needs to take one tho.
Are you saying that the Lakers are the best home team in the league, or that they're the better team, in general?

They had a pretty average record at home this season, not a whole lot of difference between playing at home and on the road (only a three-win differential). I don't think being at home will make that much of a difference. What will make a difference is getting away from Denver and that altitude.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
6I3K8ZU.png

This part was a foul.

3Y4jWMW.png

This wasn't.

IDK why Lakers fans need to exaggerate everything :russ:

Very interesting how you screencapped the WRONG part of that play and said "this wasn't a foul"

Oh, really? :stopitslime:

Screen-Shot-2023-05-20-at-3-50-45-AM.png

Yeah, you'd make a perfect NBA ref, because you're fukking blind, biased or both.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

I don’t remember this but I remember him irritating the fukk out of Jokic and getting him frustrated and off his game. Jokic and Murray are both definitely better since the Bubble.