The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Big market teams get big market coverage, how is this news to people? People want to be mad now all of a sudden and the NBA has been operating like that for decades.

Lakers in their worst days will get more attention than Nuggets in their best days. Philly just lost and that is being talked more about than the Nuggets. Only way to combat that is to become a dynasty like the Warriors.:yeshrug:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember this but I remember him irritating the fukk out of Jokic and getting him frustrated and off his game. Jokic and Murray are both definitely better since the Bubble.
Dwight even talked about it in interview in the bubble. Said after games you would be in same eating area, Denver meal room was across from Lakers so he would use as a mental play to mess with Joker, would go and dap him up after games :russ:

4:58 mark

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Lakers 30+ free throws tonight

Look at the entire ref crew.. both Denver and Lakers have winning records with all of them..

Lakers a -5 favorite tonight.. being that the lakers are down 2-0 to Denver and Foster is usually in the bag for the away team, might not be good news for the lakers.. Their best chance was getting game 2…

You degenerate gamblers better bet the other way… Denver with a 3pt win tonight